Old lineups

What to do with those provocative lineups I had prepared for the previous group? I have 3 or 4 of them but many of the ladies there are no longer members of the new groups. Not only is publishing their pics not in line with the group policy (although I have written agreement from all to publish their pics wherever on TN), but it also be I possible for you to recognize them. Well, it would be impossible anyway, these are very "open" lineups...

This topic was edited
RE:Old lineups

What to do with those provocative lineups I had prepared for the previous group? I have 3 or 4 of them but many of the ladies there are no longer members of the new groups. Not only is publishing their pics not in line with the group policy (although I have written agreement from all to publish their pics wherever on TN), but it also be I possible for you to recognize them. Well, it would be impossible anyway, these are very "open" lineups...

We could always try Flora, it would be a shame for the work you have put in to go unused! So why not give it a go...

This post was edited

I imagine those series are more provocative (to the M&Ms) due to multiple bodies being shown in one image. This particular one may be doubly so...

This post was edited

A view and a guess would be fun for the faithful indeed. Always up for a row of open photographs of elegant nudist ladies.

This post was edited

Allow us to see and enjoy the challenge, please.

This post was edited

Maybe edit it a little for the mods. Thats a good way for our imagination to work

This post was edited