RE:Curvy woman, thick thighs

Post away Makeba, persistence in the key! Try the ENL group album, you know the group would love to see you in full bloom!

This post was edited

Every gentleman should Kidd a woman
There

This post was edited

Hang in there, Makeba Girl. Who you are is who you are. All flowers are beautiful.

This post was edited

It makes no sense. We have faced the same thing. Thant is why we were off of here for several months. It seems there is a double standard.

This post was edited

I agree 100% with what you said MakebaGirl13, you should be able to show any part of your nude body that you want to show, and them deleting it and not allowing it to show is wrong.
I think that's why a lot of people go to the True Nudist sister site, which is (True Swingers), so they can show all of their new body on that site without it being deleted. But it shouldn't have to be like that you should be able to show all parts of your nude body on this side.
And it's a shame that they won't let you show your flower, because that's your right. But know this you have a beautiful body I love seeing you every picture you post I think it's very tasteful and you are very beautiful in all of them and seeing you makes my day it really does, so you hang in there and keep trying.

This post was edited