Nude life

Hey everyone Ive been wanting to become a nudist for a long time now I finally am I havent worn clothes in about a week lol and feel so free any tips for a newbie like myself is appreciated thanks

This topic was edited
RE:Nude life

Could you be more specific as to the kind of tips you'd like?

Are you looking for places to go? How to find other nudists?

This post was edited

Hey everyone Ive been wanting to become a nudist for a long time now I finally am I havent worn clothes in about a week lol and feel so free any tips for a newbie like myself is appreciated thanks

Are you on vacation or do you work from home?
How long do you think before you have to get dressed?

This post was edited

If you want to connect with others as a nudist on TN, a good start is to complete your profile, add pix and get certified. Then we know you're real. Good luck.

This post was edited

Did anyone else notice the humor in asking nudists for "tips"?You are very bad -- but funny.

Tips:
Get Certified
Get a paid account
Post images

Without those, people are less likely to take you seriously.

This post was edited

As others have said, a complete profile will help you meet others here.
Having said that, the internet is largely fantasy, and if you actually want to meet other nudists and get into the lifestyle, my best advice is to get yourself to a nude beach. If you can find one in your area, and you're into it, a nude hiking group is also another great way to make nudist friends.
Organised events like nakedmanfest and confest are other options.

This post was edited

A shy nudist probably would not work out ;)

This post was edited

My shyness went away at my first nude gathering. Being nude among nudists is relaxing and it feels natural right away.

Keeping some information confidential is OK online but you must tell people something, otherwise, you are just another scammer or fake.
For instance, I get lots of invites from young pretty girls who like older guys. If you're real, good luck; if you are a fake, tell me where you want me to send a check.

Nude Dave in California

This post was edited