I plan on doing the 2024 Toronto Naked bike ride

I am going to be in Western NY State in early June and will take a side trip to Toronto for the naked bike ride on 6/8/24. I rode in the Montreal ride in 2020 & 2022 that is organized by the same person, so I am sure it will be great.

This topic was edited
RE:I plan on doing the 2024 Toronto Naked bike ride

I did the Toronto wnbr this past June (pics in my photo gallery) and it was a total blast. Always wanted to do it and glad and proud that I finally made it happen. I will def be doing it again next June. It would be nice to meet up with you there at some point.

This post was edited

I am all set for the Toronto WNBR. It looks like I may spend a couple days in Toronto before the ride.

This post was edited

I am all set for the Toronto WNBR. It looks like I may spend a couple days in Toronto before the ride.

This post was edited

1 week until the ride and looking at the 10 day forecast, it looks like Saturday, June 8, the day of the ride will be the coolest day in the 10 day span with high temps in the 62-65 range. While that may be comfortable for the locals, that is January weather where I live. I guess I will have to tough it out. It looks like 2 days before and 2 days after the ride it will be in the 70's Hopefully it won't be windy and rainy like Montreal was for the 2019 ride. I still have not finalized my exact schedule. I do know I will be arriving in Buffalo on Tuesday 6/11 and will probably drive to Toronto on Saturday morning and spend the night there. I may go up a day or 2 earlier though.
Admittedly the weather is the main reason I have not done the Toronto ride rather choosing warmer places like New Orleans and Austin, TX, but have to check this one off the list.

This post was edited