New pics

Ok, they are on and diverse, as you ordered Sirs.

But I am thinking of dedicating some days to ladies, members of the former group, who have left TN. Sandy, one of the sexiest girl on TN, who left because of censorship (and also a bit because unpleasant guys). She is sweet, we exchanged a lot, she trusted me with some very intimate dilemmas... Connie, so friendly and open, who shared with me all her intimate album of pics and videos and authorised me to post anything (true, most belongs to TS...) etc.

Would six pics of a former member be too boring for you?

This topic was edited
RE:New pics

Today's selection is truely lovely, and the prospect of Connie's sweet face (and wonderful physique, and openness, and creativity, and, and...) shall not disappoint.

This post was edited

What a wonderful selection, again... and a daily focus on a particular elegant lady would be a fabulous idea...

This post was edited

Ok, they are on and diverse, as you ordered Sirs.But I am thinking of dedicating some days to ladies, members of the former group, who have left TN. Sandy, one of the sexiest girl on TN, who left because of censorship (and also a bit because unpleasant guys). She is sweet, we exchanged a lot, she trusted me with some very intimate dilemmas... Connie, so friendly and open, who shared with me all her intimate album of pics and videos and authorised me to post anything (true, most belongs to TS...) etc.Would six pics of a former member be too boring for you?

That sounds wonderful, something to brighten the winter mornings...

This post was edited

Thank you for a great collection of beautiful ladies. These shots are well done & a pleasure to behold.

This post was edited

Fine, today as a provocation for the mods a very open lineup of 8 ladies, with only part of their face visible. Your job is to identify them here, in this topic, as the pic itself will disappear soon.

All ladies in this lineup were members of the previous group but not necessarily (yet) of this one. You have seen them before open like this, possibly even these pics.

But I am positive that none of you will be able to ID them all.

This post was edited

Fine, today as a provocation for the mods a very open lineup of 8 ladies, with only part of their face visible. Your job is to identify them here, in this topic, as the pic itself will disappear soon.All ladies in this lineup were members of the previous group but not necessarily (yet) of this one. You have seen them before open like this, possibly even these pics.But I am positive that none of you will be able to ID them all.

That sounds like a challenge!!

Top row - Connie, Sandy, Sofie, Liza
Bottom route - Ines, Lana, Kerrie, Fab Flora

That's my guesses.... is there a prize?

This post was edited

Damn... Ok, you can choose your prize.

This post was edited

Damn... Ok, you can choose your prize.

I do have the benefits of :-
a) a timezone advantage over my friends in the US
b) a near photographic memory, but that only extends to fabulous naked ladies photos and names!!

If I may ask for a superb photo of Vero... please.

This post was edited

You've got it. Multiplied by five for such a feat. And all a bit... well, teasing. They are on.

This post was edited

You've got it. Multiplied by five for such a feat. And all a bit... well, teasing. They are on.

I wonderful prize, I feel very humbled in the presence of such beauty

This post was edited