Black mud

Because you asked for the context of my latest pic: this was in a Eastern country and that is a salted lake next to the sea shore. It is famous for its black (and very stinky) mud, supposedly with lots of health benefits.

I thought it was a nudist place but there were two gender-segregated enclosures which were nudist, in the rest even topless was forbidden, which is funny knowing that it was perfectly fine to be topless on the main beach.

I had paid for the entrance and had not brought a swimsuit so what's a girl to do. It was not a busy beach so I brought some mud, laid down, took my top off, covered myself in mud... Then did the lower part. Nobody called the cops although neighbours were looking at me longer than normal.

The hard part was to wash that stuff off. It's incredibly sticky. You really need a lot of rubbing in the water so I needed lots of help. Then short run to my towel, put t-shirt and shorts on, wave good bye to the guys and off I went.

This topic was edited
RE:Black mud

Because you asked for the context of my latest pic: this was in a Eastern country and that is a salted lake next to the sea shore. It is famous for its black (and very stinky) mud, supposedly with lots of health benefits.I thought it was a nudist place but there were two gender-segregated enclosures which were nudist, in the rest even topless was forbidden, which is funny knowing that it was perfectly fine to be topless on the main beach.I had paid for the entrance and had not brought a swimsuit so what's a girl to do. It was not a busy beach so I brought some mud, laid down, took my top off, covered myself in mud... Then did the lower part. Nobody called the cops although neighbours were looking at me longer than normal.The hard part was to wash that stuff off. It's incredibly sticky. You really need a lot of rubbing in the water so I needed lots of help. Then short run to my towel, put t-shirt and shorts on, wave good bye to the guys and off I went.

Not a lovely perfume then! But a happy time washing off, would have been only too happy to lend a hand.

This post was edited

Lovely story. Love the crqsh-or-crash-though account and am slightly envious of those who witnessed your day or gallantly assisted with cleaning. I presume everyone else was wearing their oldest swimsuits? I presume they'd never be the same afterwards.

This post was edited

Yes, everyone was wearing their swimsuits of course. It's not a partying place, mostly an older crowd, people with hopes in a miracle solution for their arthritis...

But yes, most guys are real gentlemen, never complaining about a clothing mishap, always ready to help with a bit of massage, with putting on sunscreen or rubbing off sticky mud... All you have to is ask, I never got a "No thanks Ma'am".

This post was edited

A lady in need attracts gentlemen willing to help. As the world should be. I'm sure they'd claim the pleasure was all theirs.

This post was edited

Just from the picture, I know it was a sight to behold. But Im sure you were there for the medicinal purposes of the mud. ;-)

This post was edited

Yes John, I was actually there to try out the medicinal properties of the mud - which seems to work wonders not only for your joints but also for your skin. I had actually bought a cup of mud on the main beach and had the impression that it is nice on your skin (although it smells like rotten eggs).

And yes Steve, must guys are gentlemen. Whenever I ask one to spread some sunscreen on my body, give me a bit of a massage or indeed help me rub the mud off they accept it. I never got a "No thanks Ma'am". And after all their effort when I thank them they give me that lovely gentlemanly lie "the pleasure was mine". Aren't nudist guys adorable.

This post was edited

When ladies are ladies and gentlemen are gentlemen, the world is a nicer place to be. Even with the inherent openness that nudity brings, presenting ourselves politely to the greater world is a plus in many circumstances. As I write that I recall your accounts of humanity meeting, failing and subverting those standards, even if they are no longer part of this group's chronicles.

This post was edited

Oh I dont have one of those places here in south western USA.

I bet it did smell, and help your body. Because I have heard of those mud baths before. Always thought they were nude ! I mean have mud in your swimming suit would look funny and feel nasty. Lol

This post was edited