I modelled for T!

T (my photo assistant if you wish) is only the third guy who shot me naked. Ok, there are undoubtedly others with hidden cameras or long zooms who shot me on the beach hut they don't count. The first one was of course D, the second - well, I told the story of my unique adult modelling attempt, and now T... And yes, on his camera, with no contract, only with the vague promise that he would not publish anything without my permission.

It just happened. We had a shoot of a girl I didn't know, a friend of a friend, a young skinny girl who has fashion modelling hopes. Nothing special, she came with a couple of sexy clothes of her own, didn't want to try any of mine, then did a few catwalkk and fashion-like poses in the nude... One hour and she was out the door. She knew what she wanted, she could have basically installed a tripod and take remote selfies instead of using me... Now don't get me wrong, she was sexy and I liked to see her naked and there are some nice pics there for my online port, she was moving well, but I couldn't really put my imagination at work.

T had brought in the studio some props, an old leather couch, a chair, a stool, a couple of sheep skins and rugs...

So we were both a bit disappointed by the brevity of the shoot and he was wrapping up his camera when I had this idea. "How about if I give you an hour as a model. Would you like that?". He could only nod. "Ok, your 60 min start now. I'll be your fully obedient model, I'll do everything you ask me to. Let's see your imagination as a photographer".

He had seen me naked before, once he accompanied us to the Karlsruhe spa and once I let him shoot me nude for a couple of catwalks. But it was with my camera and I had also used him as a human tripod, he had nothing to say about my moves.

So he first asked me to strip completely and took some sort of ID shots. Frontal, left side, back, right side. Arms down, the arms up, legs together then legs apart. The he ordered me to put on black thigh highs and high heels and I wore them throughout the remaining 45 min. He asked me to catwalk' then to dance, then to go on the floor and do some gymnastics, the bridge, the splits.... Yes, with the shoes on. It was quite cold, it took me a few good seconds to get to do the splits properly, but then he wanted me to do it from various positions. I think cold is good for modelling. Makes our nipples hard and sometimes gives nice grain to our skin, but it is definitely not good for gymnastics.

In fact, I must have spent the last 20 min open legged. Guys do have an obsession with seeing us exposed, don't they. It evolved from the more sporty types of pics to more erotic ones, on the couch, bent over the makeup table, towards the wall... I didn't object to any, at least now I know what he dreams of. He was obviously aroused but didn't go over the top either, didn't touch me, didn't ask me to touch myself or insert objects... Which reminds me, I don't have any toys in the studio, I should buy some, up to now we did all our erotica shoots at home but this could change.

What I liked about him was that he didn't just shoot hundreds of pics for each position, he framed carefully before each shoot, so he did mind about the quality of the pics, not only about seeing me in those positions. Ok, I think he always wanted to have my face in the frame, even if the focus was usually elsewhere, and wanted me to keep always my lips a bit apart... I guess now he can show those pics to colleagues and boast that he has shagged his boss' blonde wife. Well he better don't do that but even if he does, who cares in the end.

Was I aroused? Frankly no, I was a bit too self-conscious and curious about his imagination and skills. Plus it was too cold for comfort so as soon as the 60 min expired I jumped in my warm clothes and left.

This topic was edited
RE:I modelled for T!

T (my photo assistant if you wish) is only the third guy who shot me naked. Ok, there are undoubtedly others with hidden cameras or long zooms who shot me on the beach hut they don't count. The first one was of course D, the second - well, I told the story of my unique adult modelling attempt, and now T... And yes, on his camera, with no contract, only with the vague promise that he would not publish anything without my permission.It just happened. We had a shoot of a girl I didn't know, a friend of a friend, a young skinny girl who has fashion modelling hopes. Nothing special, she came with a couple of sexy clothes of her own, didn't want to try any of mine, then did a few catwalkk and fashion-like poses in the nude... One hour and she was out the door. She knew what she wanted, she could have basically installed a tripod and take remote selfies instead of using me... Now don't get me wrong, she was sexy and I liked to see her naked and there are some nice pics there for my online port, she was moving well, but I couldn't really put my imagination at work.T had brought in the studio some props, an old leather couch, a chair, a stool, a couple of sheep skins and rugs...So we were both a bit disappointed by the brevity of the shoot and he was wrapping up his camera when I had this idea. "How about if I give you an hour as a model. Would you like that?". He could only nod. "Ok, your 60 min start now. I'll be your fully obedient model, I'll do everything you ask me to. Let's see your imagination as a photographer".He had seen me naked before, once he accompanied us to the Karlsruhe spa and once I let him shoot me nude for a couple of catwalks. But it was with my camera and I had also used him as a human tripod, he had nothing to say about my moves.So he first asked me to strip completely and took some sort of ID shots. Frontal, left side, back, right side. Arms down, the arms up, legs together then legs apart. The he ordered me to put on black thigh highs and high heels and I wore them throughout the remaining 45 min. He asked me to catwalk' then to dance, then to go on the floor and do some gymnastics, the bridge, the splits.... Yes, with the shoes on. It was quite cold, it took me a few good seconds to get to do the splits properly, but then he wanted me to do it from various positions. I think cold is good for modelling. Makes our nipples hard and sometimes gives nice grain to our skin, but it is definitely not good for gymnastics.In fact, I must have spent the last 20 min open legged. Guys do have an obsession with seeing us exposed, don't they. It evolved from the more sporty types of pics to more erotic ones, on the couch, bent over the makeup table, towards the wall... I didn't object to any, at least now I know what he dreams of. He was obviously aroused but didn't go over the top either, didn't touch me, didn't ask me to touch myself or insert objects... Which reminds me, I don't have any toys in the studio, I should buy some, up to now we did all our erotica shoots at home but this could change.What I liked about him was that he didn't just shoot hundreds of pics for each position, he framed carefully before each shoot, so he did mind about the quality of the pics, not only about seeing me in those positions. Ok, I think he always wanted to have my face in the frame, even if the focus was usually elsewhere, and wanted me to keep always my lips a bit apart... I guess now he can show those pics to colleagues and boast that he has shagged his boss' blonde wife. Well he better don't do that but even if he does, who cares in the end.Was I aroused? Frankly no, I was a bit too self-conscious and curious about his imagination and skills. Plus it was too cold for comfort so as soon as the 60 min expired I jumped in my warm clothes and left.

Good for you, great to see any of the results of T's toil... and yours of course...

This post was edited

And the real question; has he learned your techniques & methodology for posing and photography? Has he been able to blend those same lessons with his own skills and move ahead with his own work? I suspect that he has observed and learned a great deal in his work with you and those shots with you & future ones will show definite improvement. Way to go Professor Flora!!

This post was edited

Granted you were not aroused, but were you comfortable (other than the temperature)? I think we normally are out of our comfort zone when we try to expand our experiences, but when we feel comfortable with those experiences, we have arrived at our goal.

This post was edited

Granted you were not aroused, but were you comfortable (other than the temperature)? I think we normally are out of our comfort zone when we try to expand our experiences, but when we feel comfortable with those experiences, we have arrived at our goal.

This post was edited

Good to hear he took his time taking the pictures.
I do wonder how they came out ? And did you look over them after ? Are they worth publishing?

This post was edited

I guess, apart from how the pictures turned out, was how you felt afterwards about the session. Apart from the temperature, did the approach work for you? It sounds like you pushed the comfort in giving him such control and you coped rather than enjoyed it, but that may have been enough to make it feel a success. And if the pictures are great, then perhaps the result ends up with a positive assessment.

This post was edited

There are nice pics among them but this is less the issue. The issue was more one of fairness and one of self-confidence. Fairness is two-fold. First, I never let him direct my models and wanted to see how he would behave. Second, I also shot him. Yes, I shot three guys up to now, but this is maybe for another topic. And as I now also ask my models to open their legs (and only two refused, but this is also for another topic) I also asked the guys to become hard. And no, I didn't help them. But again, I'll tell those stories some other time. So I didn't have lots of inhibitions to drop my kit (he had seen me naked multiple times) let him direct me (who knows, maybe new ideas come out of that) znd make me open my legs (I had asked him to do more than that).

The confidence is just to stop worrying about the use made of my naked pics. T is only the second guy (other than D, of course) who has nude pics of mine. Maybe I should also stop hiding my eyes here.

This post was edited

There are nice pics among them but this is less the issue. The issue was more one of fairness and one of self-confidence. Fairness is two-fold. Firstl I never let him direct my models and wanted to see how he would behave. Second, I also shot him. Yes, I shot three guys up to now, but this is maybe for another topic. And as I now also ask my models to open their legs (and only two refused, but this is also for another topic) I also asked the guys to become hard. And no, I didn't help them. But again, I'll tell those stories some other time. So I didn't have lots of inhibitions to drop my kit (he had seen me naked multiple times) let him direct me (who knows, maybe new ideas come out of that) znd make me open my legs (I had asked him more than that).The confidence is just to stop worrying about the use made of my naked pics. T is only the second guy (other than E, of course) who has nude pics of mine. Maybe I should also stop hiding my eyes here.

You will only ever do what you're comfortable doing Flora, you know that, we know that... it would be great to see your unhidden eyes, but you'll only show us if you want to.

Rx

This post was edited

You will only ever do what you're comfortable doing
Best rule to live by, here. :-)

This post was edited

You will only ever do what you're comfortable doingBest rule to live by, here. :-)

Ok, good to know, I hope my boss will be of the same opinion. So resign, no more workouts, champagne and cookies for breakfast, no more veggies, deserts at each meal...

This post was edited