Winter holidays by the sea

I like the sea, the sun, the beach... The breeze making your hair flow... The little crispation of cold when you get in the water, making you brace yourself trying to protect your hands, boobs and underarms from the cold before you decide to let go and immerse yourself... Getting out of the sea, with the sun caressing your body but the water still dripping on your body giving you that pleasant chill and making your nipples hard... Simply laying under the scorching sun and knowing that the refreshing water is there, ready to embrace you whenever you want....

Now all this can be done with a swimsuit on but let's face it, nudism on the beach has huge advantages. And I'm not even speaking here about you guys, for whom undoubtedly the main pluses are that you get to see us ladies au naturel and to show your little family jewels. I expected the former to be the bigger pleasure for you but I was wrong - after my poll in one of the previous iterations of this group (is this the fourth version?) I realised that most male members (no pun intended, speaking here about full group members!) were more exhibitionist than voyeur, so they liked more to show themselves than to see us naked. To each their own.

I don't claim that I don't do any people watching when in the nude. I do. I think people, regardless of their age, size and shape, look better without those silly pieces of fabric which cut through their flesh and making them look like German sausages. I do look at guys, clearly they like to show their pride and joy so I kindly oblige. But guys, let's face it, you need to be exceptional to make looking at you very rewarding. So I look more at women, on average they look so much better.

But anyway, I'm digressing and I had promised that I would post less often and shorter blurb. So long story short, I spent ten days in the tropical sun, not a nudist resort but it did have a wild, clothing-optional beach not far, we met there two couples and we had lots of fun together, spent more time on the beach than usual, but also drank and clubbed a whole lot more than I am used to, did some teasing which I am too shy to speak about, the girls posed for me in the admiration of the guys and they were quite good at it (no, I wont post any of my more artistic pics any longer) and when getting back home I caught a huge cold courtesy Deutsche Bahn (screw you, DB!) and now I'm sick like a dog...

But all in all, it was worth it. And no, I'm not going to spend my time writing any more reviews as TN will delete them soon.

This topic was edited
RE:Winter holidays by the sea

I like the sea, the sun, the beach... The breeze making your hair flow... The little crispation of cold when you get in the water, making you brace yourself trying to protect your hands, boobs and underarms from the cold before you decide to let go and immerse yourself... Getting out of the sea, with the sun caressing your body but the water still dripping on your body giving you that pleasant chill and making your nipples hard... Simply laying under the scorching sun and knowing that the refreshing water is there, ready to embrace you whenever you want....Now all this can be done with a swimsuit on but let's face it, nudism on the beach has huge advantages. And I'm not even speaking here about you guys, for whom undoubtedly the main pluses are that you get to see us ladies au naturel and to show your little family jewels. I expected the former to be the bigger pleasure for you but I was wrong - after my poll in one of the previous iterations of this group (is this the fourth version?) I realised that most male members (no pun intended, speaking here about full group members!) were more exhibitionist than voyeur, so they liked more to show themselves than to see us naked. To each their own.I don't claim that I don't do any people watching when in the nude. I do. I think people, regardless of their age, size and shape, look better without those silly pieces of fabric which cut through their flesh and making them look like German sausages. I do look at guys, clearly they like to show their pride and joy so I kindly oblige. But guys, let's face it, you need to be exceptional to make looking at you very rewarding. So I look more at women, on average they look so much better.But anyway, I'm digressing and I had promised that I would post less often and shorter blurb. So long story short, I spent ten days in the tropical sun, not a nudist resort but it did have a wild, clothing-optional beach not far, we met there two couples and we had lots of fun together, spent more time on the beach than usual, but also drank and clubbed a whole lot more than I am used to, did some teasing which I am too shy to speak about, the girls posed for me in the admiration of the guys and they were quite good at it (no, I wont post any of my more artistic pics any longer) and when getting back home I caught a huge cold courtesy Deutsche Bahn (screw you, DB!) and now I'm sick like a dog...But all in all, it was worth it. And no, I'm not going to spend my time writing any more reviews as TN will delete them soon.

Looks a great location Flora, I am with you on people watching... I too prefer to admire the ladies on the beach... odd that I guess!! Great to see you back, any amount of Flora per day/week is fine by me. Rx

This post was edited

Flora . . . good to see you back again. You add a lot of character to the group with your assessments and observations & I am always glad to see / read them. The point about the cold water is quite accurate; I grew up in the cold water springs of extreme north Florida & every year when you went in water it was a stinging experience. I can still remember the getting the shivers. Of course, then there was the, hopefully non-obvious, watching of the late teenage XX persons that accompanied us . . . it was a blast. And maybe you can avoid the varied viruses & what not on your travels in enclosed public transportation in the future but I doubt it. Those things have pretty much always been with XY kind so dont think theyll stop on our account. Feel free to give us updates as you desire, I think were all glad to see them.

This post was edited

There is nothing as refreshing as the sea caressing you. As a Pisces, I have always sought water, which seems to be in my DNA. Thanks for sharing the beach.
We in the south are able to enjoy warm water most of the year.

This post was edited