Richie's pic posts

I do hope my friends of the ENL club are enjoying the photos I have posted, I do assure you that I have all the girls permission to post and and thus taken up the mantle from Flora while she takes some well earned rest.
I will not promise similar stories, or indeed any stories like those of Flora as hers are (like Flora herself) quite unique. and I don't lead the same lifestyle, not nearly, unfortunately.
If any of our other lady members would like me to post their fabulous photos, please get in touch.

Flora's understudy.... Richie x (I wish!!).

This topic was edited
RE:Richie's pic posts

I enjoy them Richie. I know you have permission, otherwise you would not post them. Frogett x

This post was edited

I enjoy them Richie. I know you have permission, otherwise you would not post them. Frogett x

Check out a new lady for Richie to post for! I'm so spoiled for choice! They are all totally gorgeous, but need to pace things for you guys.

This post was edited

Thank you for your efforts; keeping up with the past levels of pictorial beauty & involved topics is quite a daunting task. Floras perspective was & is difficult to replicate; I suspect she is very good at her diplomatic styled profession & it shows here. We have all witnessed her varied *thrusts* on the many scenarios presented but also have noted your own logic parries at work. I am currently sitting here taking it all in, enjoying the interface & adding what I can. Go for it, Richie!

This post was edited

Richie is doing a superb job curating one fine collection!

This post was edited

Yes a great job. Oh are you getting paid ? Lol
Or just for the love of this group !
Thank you
Happy Nude Year everyone

This post was edited

I do have to repost a few times as although the photos meet all the TN TOS they still don't meet some mod approval

This post was edited