Game of Mod

I post tasteful photos of my nudist friends, no spread pics, nothing offending or offensive, just nudists doing nudist stuff, some are fine, some are deleted.
These girls are all over 21, clearly, all nudists, clearly, posting on a nudist site in a nudist group... all pics met the TN terms of service yet are binned regularly... enough to make you want to give up.

Rx

This topic was edited
RE:Game of Mod

Welcome to the club. Discouraged after only a dozen pics deleted, which are not even your own? Well, I had well over 1,000 pics and over 900 topics deleted. But I think I am so ply a bad person and I should be kept away from TN.

This post was edited

What is funny ? I was just looking at the gallery pictures. Wow theres a lot of pictures that the mods didnt delete.
I thought it was not funny ! They were men and women with provocative positions. This is one of the first things that a new person to TN looks at and gets the idea of what is ok to post. But and I mean butt most of those pictures were from years ago. And I had looked to see recent pictures.

Would it be better if we all just moved to TS ? Or is that the reason the mods are treating us this way ?
TS is very slow and lots of pervert feelings going there. Just wondering !

This post was edited

Welcome to the club. Discouraged after only a dozen pics deleted, which are not even your own? Well, I had well over 1,000 pics and over 900 topics deleted. But I think I am so ply a bad person and I should be kept away from TN.

Just a bit of a whinge Flora, just I loaded 6 pics 4 times in about 30mins, plus the comments etc, feeling a bit "why bother today" but I'm stubborn and hate when things don't work right! Sometimes TN don't work right!! Lol.

I can't carry your mantle, just trying to keep the photo posts active and fresh, a few of our wonderful ladies have sent me pics to post which is great, all fine with permission of course.
Rx

This post was edited

What is funny ? I was just looking at the gallery pictures. Wow theres a lot of pictures that the mods didnt delete.I thought it was not funny ! They were men and women with provocative positions. This is one of the first things that a new person to TN looks at and gets the idea of what is ok to post. But and I mean butt most of those pictures were from years ago. And I had looked to see recent pictures.Would it be better if we all just moved to TS ? Or is that the reason the mods are treating us this way ?TS is very slow and lots of pervert feelings going there. Just wondering !

Maybe you're right Jim, just abandon TN for TS as the restrictions are seemingly daunting and overbearing for a nudist site!

This post was edited

I posted 6 pics today, all meeting the TN TOS. all deleted by the mod.

They were fab pics too

This post was edited

See, maybe they want us to move.
But the group is going to be a very private group. Because of those guys.

This post was edited

This is ridiculous. As a nudist site when individuals post photos of obviously nude members and yet they are banned and removed. This is the most Grievous form of censorship. This is something that nudists and naturalist deal with on a daily basis you would think that on a site like this there would be more compassion and understanding. I believe that mods who continue to delete photos should be removed from their position of power.

This post was edited

My suspicion is that one person posting images of many others is attracting the attention. Jeanne's pictures seem to be sticking. Overcoming that would mean our ENLs would have to post under their own name. And then their accounts attract too much unwanted attention... :-(

This post was edited

Yes, but even the word family now is being deleted.
So it should be deleted. Lol the word is..f a m I l y

This post was edited

Speaking of deletions, it looks like darling Mint has disappeared. Her contributions were always nice.

This post was edited