RE:Game of Mod

Speaking of deletions, it looks like darling Mint has disappeared. Her contributions were always nice.

Loss of Minti seems plain crazy. Certified member regularly posting photos, setting up groups, generally contributing in a positive way to this nudist site... i can't see Minti just quitting TN, so must have been binned by the administrators.

I don't really understand the motives, unless it really is just to drive the users away.

R(?).

This post was edited

Don't think I'll bother to post pics today. Seems fruitless.

This post was edited

... and when I said the same you argued that it is worth it, even for the few hours they remain online and when some of the members at least can see them...

My technique was to publish them (and type up my daily post) in the morning, with coffee, and they were deleted around 4 pm each day, except holidays, when they were deleted faster. Did this change?

This post was edited

Mint may have gone the way of so many elegant females on this site. Decided it's not worth the attention of the ungentlemanly kind.

This post was edited

... and when I said the same you argued that it is worth it, even for the few hours they remain online and when some of the members at least can see them...My technique was to publish them (and type up my daily post) in the morning, with coffee, and they were deleted around 4 pm each day, except holidays, when they were deleted faster. Did this change?

Yes, we now have a very avid Euro mod who deletes in the AM + a US based mod who deletes in the PM, pics were staying 10 minutes sometimes, no sooner were they posted, they were deleted.

None were spreadeagle, none voyeuristic, all simple nudist pics...

PS. I never ever underestimated the effort you put in Flora, and I always liked and commented on pics as I do know effort expended for no recognition is disheartening.

This post was edited

So launch a new topic. You all said that the discussions were more important than our pics... Like what you did for X-mas and New Year's... I actually had lots of nude time during both. But those stories would likely turn to be a bit teasing so I will refrain. I could also tell stories about wearing ropes and tapes, or about my new addiction with Photoshop, which would make me reluctant to post pics even if there was no mod, or of course, about the most important, fundamental and fascinating topic of all: whether or not to change my hair colour...

This post was edited

So launch a new topic. You all said that the discussions were more important than our pics... Like what you did for X-mas and New Year's... I actually had lots of nude time during both. But those stories would likely turn to be a bit teasing so I will refrain. I could also tell stories about wearing ropes and tapes, or about my new addiction with Photoshop, which would make me reluctant to post pics even if there was no mod, or of course, about the most important, fundamental and fascinating topic of all: whether or not to change my hair colour...

I think Flora the Flaming Redhead sounds fun!

This post was edited

We're prepared to accept the challenge!

Otherwise, has anyone driven nude, lately?

This post was edited

Haha... Don't push me... I actually do have a red whig (I bought 8 different whigs from a Chinese site, it's for my photo sessions but they don't even look bad despite their very low price...) and it looks good on me, I have very fair skin, green eyes and get freckles on my shoulders in summer so I can quite credible impersonate a red head...

Posted a pic as a test to see how long it stays on.

This post was edited

Haha... Don't push me... I actually do have a red whig (I bought 8 different whigs from a Chinese site, it's for my photo sessions but they don't even look bad despite their very low price...) and it looks good on me, I have very fair skin, green eyes and get freckles on my shoulders in summer so I can quite credible impersonate a red head...Posted a pic as a test to see how long it stays on.

I honestly think, with your pale skin tones and green(ish) eyes, red flowing locks would look awesome!

This post was edited