Fake piercings

I don't have any piercing - except of course one in each ear. So the body jewelry I usually wear is limited to rings, necklaces, waist and ankle chains. But I read a lot here about how much guys like their various body jewels - well in particular those embellishing those male bits usually hidden from view. And during my recent holidays we spent a lot of time with two young couples, whom we converted to nudism. Young, sexy, new to nudism? Somehow, all four (and the girls in particular) had to try to push a bit the edge of the envelope and find their limits. And yes, this concerned a bit of exhibitionism, a lot of fake tattoos and, why not, an attempt to wear some fake piercings.

Now I did not expect the X-mas holidays to include teasing parts so I did not have my sexy outfits with me. I did have some fake tattoos and some special liquid to take them off (don't waste your money on that, any alcohol-based thing works just as well), but that was all.

There was no sex shop around so we had to order stuff online and pay for fast delivery. So the three of us tried out three types of fake piercings and with similar results.

First, there are the tiny little magnet balls which are the best to simulate a real piercing. I guess you can wear them for a few minutes as nipple piercings (and that is what they are technically supposed to be used as) for a photo op but not more. You have to pinch your nipple erect before placing them on. The good part is that they are comfortable and look like the real thing. The bad part is that they will come together and fall off as soon as your nipple loses its emphatic stage.

And no, they don't work better if you try them out on your nether parts, unless this is just for a few minutes, to let yourself admired on a beach or for the camera. Indeed, take a step and you lose them. There are only two ways you can use them in fact: on your ears to look as if you had multiple piercing or on your nipples if they have remained permanently erect after a breast enhancement operation. None of us had that so we wore them on our ears for a short time before we lost interest in them.

The second kind is the circularly shaped metallic string. I was still unconvinced They don't look like the real deal and if they are very tight they will stay on but they will be uncomfortable, and if they are more relaxed it will be the other way round. And this is valid whether you are wearing them on your nipples or down there. I think they are more meant to be worn down there as they do look like the real deal in that particular place. If you are lucky, you can probably wear them for hours without major discomfort. If they are not the strength you need they will either hurt you or fall off. All three we bought were too tight for me so I couldn't wear them for more than the time needed to take a few pics. On the other side, I may he a bit too sensitive, the other two girls were relatively fine wearing them in both positions.

The third is the king of metallic ring in which you have screws (two, three or four, can be even more...) penetrating to pinch your nipple. Their advantage is that you can set the strength of the screw to the shape, stage and sensitivity of your nipple. The disadvantages are that, number one, they look more like jewels than piercings and number two, you can't wear them down there.

So here it is. Yes, I do have pics but no, I don't think that are appropriate for TN.

But as only a few guys take part in discussions in this group, here is my question: do you like piercings on women? What types and placements do you like and what you don't?

This topic was edited
RE:Fake piercings

I don't have any piercing - except of course one in each ear. So the body jewelry I usually wear is limited to rings, necklaces, waist and ankle chains. But I read a lot here about how much guys like their various body jewels - well in particular those embellishing those male bits usually hidden from view. And during my recent holidays we spent a lot of time with two young couples, whom we converted to nudism. Young, sexy, new to nudism? Somehow, all four (and the girls in particular) had to try to push a bit the edge of the envelope and find their limits. And yes, this concerned a bit of exhibitionism, a lot of fake tattoos and, why not, an attempt to wear some fake piercings.Now I did not expect the X-mas holidays to include teasing parts so I did not have my sexy outfits with me. I did have some fake tattoos and some special liquid to take them off (don't waste your money on that, any alcohol-based thing works just as well), but that was all.There was no sex shop around so we had to order stuff online and pay for fast delivery. So the three of us tried out three types of fake piercings and with similar results.First, there are the tiny little magnet balls which are the best to simulate a real piercing. I guess you can wear them for a few minutes as nipple piercings (and that is what they are technically supposed to be used as) for a photo op but not more. You have to pinch your nipple erect before placing them on. The good part is that they are comfortable and look like the real thing. The bad part is that they will come together and fall off as soon as your nipple loses its emphatic stage.And no, they don't work better if you try them out on your nether parts, unless this is just for a few minutes, to let yourself admired on a beach or for the camera. Indeed, take a step and you lose them. There are only two ways you can use them in fact: on your ears to look as if you had multiple piercing or on your nipples if they have remained permanently erect after a breast enhancement operation. None of us had that so we wore them on our ears for a short time before we lost interest in them.The second kind is the circularly shaped metallic string. I was still unconvinced They don't look like the real deal and if they are very tight they will stay on but they will be uncomfortable, and if they are more relaxed it will be the other way round. And this is valid whether you are wearing them on your nipples or down there. I think they are more meant to be worn down there as they do look like the real deal in that particular place. If you are lucky, you can probably wear them for hours without major discomfort. If they are not the strength you need they will either hurt you or fall off. All three we bought were too tight for me so I couldn't wear them for more than the time needed to take a few pics. On the other side, I may he a bit too sensitive, the other two girls were relatively fine wearing them in both positions.The third is the king of metallic ring in which you have screws (two, three or four, can be even more...) penetrating to pinch your nipple. Their advantage is that you can set the strength of the screw to the shape, stage and sensitivity of your nipple. The disadvantages are that, number one, they look more like jewels than piercings and number two, you can't wear them down there.So here it is. Yes, I do have pics but no, I don't think that are appropriate for TN.But as only a few guys take part in discussions in this group, here is my question: do you like piercings on women? What types and placements do you like and what you don't?

OK... confession, i do like tasteful tattoos and tasteful piercings, nipple or the lovely lady bits. I remember Sandy having a fab piecing/ jewels in the region, they were very nice.

Jeanne also sports some fabulous body jewellery from time to time, also exquisite... I think it just emphasises the area and can be very nicely done .. but excessive piercings or tats can be a turn off tbh.

Balance, as with most things, quite key
Rx

This post was edited

Sorry, ok, not sorry, to be a prude but I don't care for them. They're just too much in my opinion and call attention to a specific area and not the whole package. But, to each their own and if they want, it's their business. On a side note, a friend's s o n had a tattoo (fake) applied on a church y o u t h mission trip and the pastor almost had a melt down. It was probably very comedic for a bit. Especially if you knew the folks involved!! LOL X2. Anyway, we all pressed on & it's good.

This post was edited

I find some very attractive. Tiny ring jewels around the nipples are perfect for that elegant touch, and a pair of small rings down there is excellent. I remember one photo of Sandy open-legged displaying them and several of Jeanne wearing them. Wearing them out is more daring and asking for inspection and comments.
I find it also attractive when the outline of nipple rings is detectable under a sheer top when braless, again teasing the senses of an admirer.
I would forgo the genuine ink and needles. One thing I find exceptional and daring is to have something imitating a suit or skimpy clothes painted on. This would work much better for women; it's harder for males to disguise the package with paint. It would be amazing to be out in just painted-on clothes!

This post was edited

An interesting experiment! As mentioned previously, I have no particular interest in tattoos for myself or others beyond, perhaps, the novelty of each design. Temporary ones sound like the best way for the positives without the negatives of permanence and blurring over time.

I don't mind body piercings for some reason. I'm not keen on face or mouth nor on excessive ear decorations, unless perhaps the individual pieces come together as a theme. For some reason I don't mind body piercings, though, but do appreciate symmetry for the breasts.

I'm struggling to picture the second option, but I presume the metal string simulates passing through the nipple but is just clamping it. I fear it's too thin at the pressure points. Ouch! If you're prepared to decorate without the pierced look, I've seen ones that look a little like a daisy that are springy and encircle the nipple while sitting over the aerola. Perhaps a better option for temporary decoration, although I'm yet to see one in real life.

Did the guys try the magnets? I can think of one possible application for them by placing them on the scrotum to separate the testicles. Would not be necessarily seen, but might have an interesting impact on one's shape!

This post was edited

The advantage of fake piercings (that actually stay on) or other non-piercing body jewelry is that there is no commitment involved. You can change the look as soon as you get tired of the old one, The same is true for temporary versus permanent tattoos. I fantasize about wearing a Sponge Bob Square Pants temporary tattoo to a nude social setting for humorous effect, but there is no way in hell I want one permanently on my body.

This post was edited

If you do not know this, nipple piercings also take a lot of time to heal, usually close to one year, during which your partners is not allowed to touch them. Genital piercings seem to heal a lot faster though...

This post was edited

If you do not know this, nipple piercings also take a lot of time to heal, usually close to one year, during which your partners is not allowed to touch them. Genital piercings seem to heal a lot faster though...

I've heard from some pierced persons that genital piercings do heal quite quickly and it makes me wonder why that is...any doctors in the house who can answer what it is about the body's healing properties being so much faster in that area?

Not being able to touch my lover's nipples for a year of healing makes that a no-go from the outset. And wouldn't that also mean no clothing worn across the breasts for a healing year? Not many women have a life that would afford that inconvenience.

With only one piercing here, my navel ring healing was quite speedy, and it only bled twice after the initial healing, getting caught on the seat belt once in a freak go-carting accident, and again when I bumped it against the edge of a table while eating hot wings at BW3. I do have a curiosity about getting one of my nipples pierced, but I heard from my piercest that that spot was easily the most painful for her, and she had a lot of metal on her.

This post was edited

Great topic

Ok have any women here ever tried the nipple cuffs, they slide over and are temporary. But can be very attractive, and different !

As for the neither regions, the hood piercing is very good, too see and helps in stimulating your. Well if it placed correctly.

As for other parts of the body. Ear cuffs can be very sexy. Chains and jewelry can hang from them and are not permanent. As for belly buttons , they are better for a inny belly button. Outy belly button are harder to display anything correctly centered.

This post was edited

Great topicOk have any women here ever tried the nipple cuffs, they slide over and are temporary. But can be very attractive, and different !As for the neither regions, the hood piercing is very good, too see and helps in stimulating your. Well if it placed correctly.As for other parts of the body. Ear cuffs can be very sexy. Chains and jewelry can hang from them and are not permanent. As for belly buttons , they are better for a inny belly button. Outy belly button are harder to display anything correctly centered.

We may need you modeling a few for us Jim..?

This post was edited