New Year's Eve party

Ok, we had a bit of a teasing party. It happened at my place, I live quite centrally but with easy parking and I have sufficient space for a good dozen invitees, I have a big dining with a huge table and a living which is quite spacious and comfortable.

It was not a dressed-down party or anything but we had all seen each other naked before, enjoyed German spas together and the ladies had all posed for me so they were not exactly shy. Which is great because they were all wearing elegant but very sexy dresses, very generous with the viewers. Guys were also wearing dress pants and elegant shirts. No, I had not announced any dress code, it just happened that all 11 of us were dressed nicely. And it was honestly a pleasure to look at the ladies. We were four couples and three single girls, C, S and V. Ok, V is Vero, whom some of you may remember from the previous group. She is still single for some reason and guys, you don't know what you are missing.

We had a chat in the living, ate some oisters, snails and Russian caviar (yes, I do have a source and they are actually now less expensive) and drank vodka and champagne, then we got to the table (yes, I had basically cooked for two days non stop!) and had some multi-ethnic specialities, drinking white and red wine...

So by midnight we were all a bit dizzy and in a good disposition. I had prepared two boxes of those luminous bracelets (tubes which start to glow when you bend them, and you can also put them together to make bigger loops) and some of those things which you light and send lots of sparkles (but huge ones). So we all went outside. On the terrace, wearing luminous bracelets and collars, champagne glasses in our hands to welcome the new year. I have a relatively big terrace, and the neighbours across the street are over 50m away. It's not really private, but it's not very promiscuous either. All balconies were full of people, cheering and some launching fireworks (they are forbidden in France but people do buy them in Germany; I like them but I prefer not to use any, they are dangerous).

Vero had prepared a bigger luminous cercle which she wanted to put around her waist and I joked said "That would be a lot nicer without the textile". She agreed and immediately put her gampagne on the terrace table and popped her dress up, then put the thing around her waist. She was wearing nothing but high heels, thigh highs and perfume. She started to dance like this and cheers from across the street amplified.

Almost immediately the other girls followed suit and, as if we had planned it, none was wearing any undewpewear. I was the last one to do so as I ow the place and was afraid that the neighbours might call the police on us but hey, New year's is once a year so...

We danced like this, seven girls wearing only luminous tubes, for I think four songs, so about 15 min, and received lots of applauses. It was very cold (but not freezing, around 5-6 degrees Celsius I think) and it had started to rain, we had thrown our dresseson the floor or on the table and they were wet like ourselves, but we enjoyed it almost as much as the audience before we decided that it was really too cold and got inside.

We were frozen and wet, our dresses were frozen and wet... I gave the girls some towels, cranked the heating up a bit then I had an idea and took out my big bag with outrageous outfits and we all chose one. I have something like 30 or more outfits and 8 wigs, all bought dirt cheap by D on the internet for Cap d'Agde or photo sessions... We tried them out and each of us kept one. I wore a Marilyn wig and a very see-through white body top connected to white thigh highs and perfume. No bottom. And no, I was not the sexiest, in fact all seven of us were basically bottomless. We drank some more, danced on the table (two by two, it's a sturdy table but still... plus, it was full of plates and stuff and in the middle I have a big chandelier).

Anyway, not going into many details here, but when seven women, none of them too shy or too hard on the eyes, drink too much and dress so sexily there will be some excesses. And no, we didn't turn this into a big orgy (although I think none of he guys would have objected) but I must admit that there was a bit of teasing.

We didn't go out any more, but we had forgotten to draw the curtains and it looked like we did have some audience until we decided to wrap it up, at around 4 am.

So all in all a relatively fun party.

This topic was edited
RE:New Year's Eve party

Ok, we had a bit of a teasing party. It happened at my place, I live quite centrally but with easy parking and I have sufficient space for a good dozen invitees, I have a big dining with a huge table and a living which is quite spacious and comfortable.It was not a dressed-down party or anything but we had all seen each other naked before, enjoyed German spas together and the ladies had all posed for me so they were not exactly shy. Which is great because they were all wearing elegant but very sexy dresses, very generous with the viewers. Guys were also wearing dress pants and elegant shirts. No, I had not announced any dress code, it just happened that all 11 of us were dressed nicely. And it was honestly a pleasure to look at the ladies. We were four couples and three single girls, C, S and V. Ok, V is Vero, whom some of you may remember from the previous group. She is still single for some reason and guys, you don't know what you are missing.We had a chat in the living, ate some oisters, snails and Russian caviar (yes, I do have a source and they are actually now less expensive) and drank vodka and champagne, then we got to the table (yes, I had basically cooked for two days non stop!) and had some multi-ethnic specialities, drinking white and red wine...So by midnight we were all a bit dizzy and in a good disposition. I had prepared two boxes of those luminous bracelets (tubes which start to glow when you bend them, and you can also put them together to make bigger loops) and some of those things which you light and send lots of sparkles (but huge ones). So we all went outside. On the terrace, wearing luminous bracelets and collars, champagne glasses in our hands to welcome the new year. I have a relatively big terrace, and the neighbours across the street are over 50m away. It's not really private, but it's not very promiscuous either. All balconies were full of people, cheering and some launching fireworks (they are forbidden in France but people do buy them in Germany; I like them but I prefer not to use any, they are dangerous).Vero had prepared a bigger luminous cercle which she wanted to put around her waist and I joked said "That would be a lot nicer without the textile". She agreed and immediately put her gampagne on the terrace table and popped her dress up, then put the thing around her waist. She was wearing nothing but high heels, thigh highs and perfume. She started to dance like this and cheers from across the street amplified.Almost immediately the other girls followed suit and, as if we had planned it, none was wearing any undewpewear. I was the last one to do so as I ow the place and was afraid that the neighbours might call the police on us but hey, New year's is once a year so...We danced like this, seven girls wearing only luminous tubes, for I think four songs, so about 15 min, and received lots of applauses. It was very cold (but not freezing, around 5-6 degrees Celsius I think) and it had started to rain, we had thrown our dresseson the floor or on the table and they were wet like ourselves, but we enjoyed it almost as much as the audience before we decided that it was really too cold and got inside.We were frozen and wet, our dresses were frozen and wet... I gave the girls some towels, cranked the heating up a bit then I had an idea and took out my big bag with outrageous outfits and we all chose one. I have something like 30 or more outfits and 8 wigs, all bought dirt cheap by D on the internet for Cap d'Agde or photo sessions... We tried them out and each of us kept one. I wore a Marilyn wig and a very see-through white body top connected to white thigh highs and perfume. No bottom. And no, I was not the sexiest, in fact all seven of us were basically bottomless. We drank some more, danced on the table (two by two, it's a sturdy table but still... plus, it was full of plates and stuff and in the middle I have a big chandelier).Anyway, not going into many details here, but when seven women, none of them too shy or too hard on the eyes, drink too much and dress so sexily there will be some excesses. And no, we didn't turn this into a big orgy (although I think none of he guys would have objected) but I must admit that there was a bit of teasing.We didn't go out any more, but we had forgotten to draw the curtains and it looked like we did have some audience until we decided to wrap it up, at around 4 am.So all in all a relatively fun party.

Sounds a wonderful party and nice for the neighbours too, love the pic in white in the ENL album, looks like might be your party attire?

This post was edited

What a great way to bring in the New Year! A sizable group of nude ladies & their other halves, enjoying good food, libations & dancing all celebrating the midnight hour. And, actually, thats what it is supposed to happen. Enjoying your friends on a special occasion is what those moments are for. Im glad you, your friends & possibly the onlookers had a great time & are awaiting next year with great anticipation! You go girl!!

This post was edited

That sounds like a wonderful party. Great idea to get out the bag of outfits. I bet it made everyone warmer.

This post was edited

A wonderful story, and please accept my deepest thanks to the New Year's hostess with the mostest, though there is slight disagreement from this party-goer as to whether what transpired was or was not an orgy. It was certainly not that kind of party in the more typical use of that wanton word, but an onlooker from across the street might've made an understandable mistake unless they'd resorted to binoculars to discern what was actually happening in this scene of undulating, hip-thrusting, breast-heaving, barely-dressed women taking place on your dinner table. An orgy of color, skin and sound did commence, and I'd wager some other senses did become engaged as well, examples such as the multiple bulges pulsing against the strained seams of the attending gentleman's trousers, threatening to tear right through if the display keeps UP, as well as the undeniable scent of womanly reverie beginning to overtake the odors of your delicious meal (by then nearly forgotten due to the flesh smorgasbord now being offered up), as leftovers were pushed aside by high heels and careless feet while the nearly nude cavalcade cavorted. No serving dishes were harmed in the process, one hopes?

With my typical tendency to push boundaries well past good taste when my imagination is allowed free reign, glow sticks, wigs and daring dresses as party favors could have been accompanied by a less-than-subtle display -- maybe in a side bedroom with its door left ajar -- loaded with treats and trinkets geared to incite the push beyond tasteful expectations, a varied assortment of lubes and toys (and of course condoms) clearly made available to all interested, just in the off chance the party does veer into a phase where the term orgy would be thoroughly applicable.

New Years is, for some, a time of reflection, when we may tend to let our minds take a break from the old routine, and maybe entertain thoughts otherwise left inside Pandora's box. With some personal experience behind me, such thoughts need to be explored if one is to live life to its fullest. Now there's a resolution we can all get our legs around!

This post was edited