Am I addicted to being nude?

I have very little of the vices in my life; I have been spared the addiction of substances and activities such as gambling and adrenalin sports...so perhaps I am no expert on addiction, but I think the criteria for being addicted to being nude goes something like this:

You can't wait to get home so you can be nude
Every time the family are out of the house you're nude
You sleep nude every night now
You call in sick for work or arrange a 'work from home day' so you can be nude
You never wear swimwear in your pool, and hope any invite to swim in somebody else's pool is clothing optional
The only beaches you go to are clothing optional
You're contemplating how you could possible be nude at the office, even if that means working late
When you get in your car to drive anywhere, you are seemingly often nude
You can't watch shows or movies with nudity in them while you're clothed, otherwise you feel like you're at a sporting match rooting for the other team
You're envious of the nude statue in the park because they can be legally nude in public
You're contemplating mowing at the earliest hour so you can mow the lawn nude
You wait for the darkness to fall so you can take the rubbish out nude...

So there's 12 items in this checklist, and I reckon if you can tick say 8 of the 12 then you're probably addicted to being nude too!

This topic was edited
RE:Am I addicted to being nude?

All of those speak of a preference for nudity that is fine and healthy. Addiction is not; it's a defined as not having control over doing, taking or using something to the point where it could be harmful to you. A "real addiction" to being nude would include such behaviors as:
Getting frostbite or hypothermia due to cold exposure
Getting sunburn or heatstroke due to sun exposure
Getting arrested for indecent exposure in situations which laws are clearly defined and enforced
Having your skin torn, swollen and blistered by vegetation with thorns, needles and toxic substances, as well as blood sucking insects
Temporary blindness and other extreme symptoms from overexposure to a machineel tree (even with clothes on)

Sometimes the word addiction is used for having a relationship of endearment, but for those who suffer real addiction the condition can be very debilitating.

This post was edited

You're envious of the nude statue in the park because they can be legally nude in public

Some people are weird. I can honestly say Ive never felt envious of a statue. Also, does a lump of grant have legal rights? Maybe in Australia.

This post was edited

There's only two in that list that I can tick the box for; I sleep nude every night, and I only go to clothing optional beaches. Yet, I would consider myself more addicted to nudism, and have more nude time than most people on this site. I'm fortunate to live in a climate and geography where outdoor nudism is possible nude all year round. And I take advantage of that. Unfortunately, laws and the practicalities of life get in the way, and I think anyone who claims to live nude 24/7 is in the vast minority, or living in fantasy.

This post was edited

Four closest that I have read about.
Someone who lives in a rural area of the Canary Islands and only needs to wear anything when he goes into the city, He even found some local shops that permit nude customers.
A high school student who undressed on the last day of school prior to the covid shutdown in March of 2020 and wore nothing until Zoom classes commenced in September. He then wore a sleeveless shirt (only) for a few days and decided to see if anyone objected if he was shirtless on Zoom. Since no one did, he stopped wearing one and remained nude until close to Christmas.
A farmer who had a seasonal off the farm job from September to May. One year when money was very tight, his wife took all of his clothing to a second hand shop and sold it and he had nothing to wear until they sold enough of the crops so he could buy some clothes to go back to work in September.
A handyman who only took jobs where he could work nude and had no clothing. Other members of his household did the shopping, etc.
Admittedly, I didn't personally observe any of these so they could be fantasy.

This post was edited

I have this bridge I want to sell, you seem like the perfect man to fully appreciate the span.

This post was edited

Some people are weird.

Please don't judge. Please don't troll.

This post was edited

Some people are weird.Please don't judge. Please don't troll.

Quite right, ok its absolutely unweird to be a modern day nudist Pygmalion.

What do you think of posting fake nudist stories?

Does it promote nudism, damage the image of nudism or is it ok as its just creative writing?

This post was edited

What do you think of posting fake nudist stories?Does it promote nudism, damage the image of nudism or is it ok as its just creative writing?

Are you assuming this matters to these people?

This post was edited

Are you assuming this matters to these people?

It matters to some.

I point something out that is absolute bullshit and get called a troll.

The person posting utter bullshit. Well, it suits some peoples self importance to just put up with the smell.

This post was edited

I have very little of the vices in my life; I have been spared the addiction of substances and activities such as gambling and adrenalin sports...so perhaps I am no expert on addiction, but I think the criteria for being addicted to being nude goes something like this:You can't wait to get home so you can be nudeEvery time the family are out of the house you're nudeYou sleep nude every night nowYou call in sick for work or arrange a 'work from home day' so you can be nudeYou never wear swimwear in your pool, and hope any invite to swim in somebody else's pool is clothing optionalThe only beaches you go to are clothing optionalYou're contemplating how you could possible be nude at the office, even if that means working lateWhen you get in your car to drive anywhere, you are seemingly often nudeYou can't watch shows or movies with nudity in them while you're clothed, otherwise you feel like you're at a sporting match rooting for the other teamYou're envious of the nude statue in the park because they can be legally nude in publicYou're contemplating mowing at the earliest hour so you can mow the lawn nudeYou wait for the darkness to fall so you can take the rubbish out nude...So there's 12 items in this checklist, and I reckon if you can tick say 8 of the 12 then you're probably addicted to being nude too!
First 2 true in warm weather.
Third always.
I never wear swimwear in our pool when we don't have company but do when others are here,
I only go to the clothing optional beach when home. but do go to other beaches when traveling.
Rarely drive nude, partly because I have a convertible and would rather have the top off and my shorts on than the other way around.
Retired so anything work related would not apply.
I live on a busy through street, so there is no time that it is safe to be nude in front of the house,

This post was edited