RE:Nude drive Florida

Wore this one today

Do you ever see other men in swim briefs?
I know at one time, they were more common Seaside Heights than most other NJ shore communities.

This post was edited

Probably around 7:30 am no others when i arrived took a few pics and as i was getting back intruck a car came in . Strange came in hot driver hopped out he had a bike on a rack that he checked out as i pulled out. No trails there as far as i know...

So I guess this gave you a chance for a rest room break without having to get dressed.
Do you ever go through a fast food drive through nude?

This post was edited

This stop has no services its a scenic overlook only . Never did fast food drive thru. I dont like that idea as much as some of these other dares one sees on here. As the server has no choice in the matter. I do love to be nude and dont mind who sees me but id like the circumstance that they have a chance to look away or avoid me if they choose.

This post was edited

This stop has no services its a scenic overlook only . Never did fast food drive thru. I dont like that idea as much as some of these other dares one sees on here. As the server has no choice in the matter. I do love to be nude and dont mind who sees me but id like the circumstance that they have a chance to look away or avoid me if they choose.

I agree with about drive through. Another problem is that many of the servers are under 18.

This post was edited

Went for a short ride nude then a small hike in the woods cut it short it was too hot.

This post was edited

Went for a short ride nude then a small hike in the woods cut it short it was too hot.

What time did you try?

This post was edited

What time did you try?

This post was edited

What time did you try?

This post was edited

What time did you try?

This post was edited

What time did you try?

This post was edited