RE:Your preferred pics

After five (almost) dressed posted by myself and deleted within one hour, two nudes posted by Jeanne. Let's see how long they will last.

This post was edited

I saw the ones from earlier & the current ones up ... thank you for posting. They're all quite nice.

This post was edited

One of my pics survived... The first one. Out of 8 posted yesterday. Uploaded 3 more for early risers.

Are you bored of beach pics yet?

This post was edited

A post seems to have disappeared.

One of my pics seems to have survived. Out of 8 yesterday. So imposter 3 more. Are you bored of beach pics yet?

This post was edited

A post seems to have disappeared.One of my pics seems to have survived. Out of 8 yesterday. So imposter 3 more. Are you bored of beach pics yet?

Oddly, no... pictures with the subject seem to retain a certain level of agreement. I still love your photos and am never bored

Not ever bored, Richie x

This post was edited

I can't understand how one gets tired of beauty.

This post was edited

I must agree with Richie & Steve, your pictures are never boring. You manage to get great shots at every opportunity; thank you for all the effort.

This post was edited

Flora, you do love to tease us. We adore all of your pictures because we adore the many aspects of YOU. Frogett

This post was edited

Those who are not bored yet must have missed most pics. It's true that the mod deleted them twice a day now.

Come on guys, you know that you are bored but to are too gentlemen to admit it. Which is cool, if you weren't like this you wouldn't be in this group.

Ok, three more beach pics.

This post was edited

What is a bit surprising about the results of this poll is how high fully dressed pics scored (second position!) and how low open legs ones did (last position!). I was mentally resigned to the fact that open pics would score highest and I was prepared to go over my shyness and publish some (I have become more relaxed about open legs now and I do have some), even had prepared a few.

But now, after the fully nude on the beach will follow the fully dressed pics.

This post was edited