Bianca's bottomless antics - Part 2

Ok, so now the second part of my story. My own experience with being bottomless in public.

I think being bottomless is more provocative than being naked. Sexier too. Well, more exhibitionist. And I'm not an exhibitionist, I don't want to shock or upset people at the view of my body. I never flash people - Ok, except during our last holidays, when we converted to nudism two young couples and the girls were quite silly and daring and kinda forced me to do some silly things too. But that is another story, which I may tell sometime.

So no, I don't go bottomless in public like Bianca.

But every rule has exceptions, doesn't it. Even this rule.

I'm not speaking here about throwing an old t-shirt on your shoulders to not get them burned or because it is getting a bit cold. I may have done that without noticing, although I don't think I own any old t-shirt. I'm speaking about wearing very elegant tops, possibly a hat, high heels, possibly thigh highs and only missing one piece to be ready to be presented to the King. Now, sure, sheer tops are nice too, but I find that look too close to full nudity to be really enticing.

I'm also not speaking about being bottomless in a private context, among friends. I told the story of my Bottoms-up Bottoms-down Wine Tasting Club. It started as a game, D was supposed to come back home very late so I invited two lady friends at home and we opened a nice bottle of wine. We were all dressed quite nicely, coming directly from work. We were at the second bottle when we noticed that one of the ladies had such a tight skirt that she must have been pantiless. She said she was wearing a pair of those borderless panties but she winked. So we had to check and forced her out of her skirt among wine-feeded giggles. Of course, she was wearing nothing so we punished her for lying by not giving her the skirt back. That's when D came home, surprisingly early. She panicked, but instead of allowing her to dress back up we decided to take our own bottoms off.

D is not a big fan of surprises, but I don't think he was disturbed ormunpleastly surprised when he got into the living room and met three elegantly dressed ladies, all bottomless and nonchalantly drinking wine. It was the first session of our BBWTC. We were 9 ladies and 7 gents towards the end but we decided to close it because you know, it was becoming a bit banal so we were tempted to go more and more towards sexy, even erotic games and we the ladies (or most of us) did not intend to turn this into a big orgy.

But one remark after this experience: girls look great when elegantly bottomless, guys look ridiculous. Those hairy legs in socks and dress shoes? Those family jewels peeking through the white shirt and coat? Nope. In the end we decided to ask them to simply wear a short t-shirt, they are not built for bottomless elegance.

So OK, I was elegantly bottomless in public I think three times. Once wearing a short white jacket, once a black one and once a short red one which was longer on one side. I do have pics in the three outfits for anyone interested. You will be disappointed, it all happened in Cap d'Agde and it was not to provoke but to please D, who likes the look very much.

As you know, everybody is dressed in the evenings in Cap, except the very rare pure nudist, usually a man. You see one or two a week, it's their right, and they can go like this to bars and restaurants but not to clubs. But many, if not most ladies will be dresses very sexily and they would walk along the main alleys, looking for a bar, waiting for the clubs to open or simply showing off their sexy elegance in what I call a sexy parade. Bottomless was among the most daring looks - I only saw a few other bottomless ladies - maybe 3, maybe 5, during our three 2-week holidays spent there.

So how does it feel?

First, it is clear that I attracted lots of attention. Now, being very tall I am used to attracting attention - especially when I am wearing something tight on my body, which means almost always. And of course any other sexy outfit, sheer or open dresses have attracted lots of attention. But bottomless is another level. You are clearly making the show so people will feel entitled to be very manifest in their appreciation. You get compliments, applauses, thumbs ups... People will make you know that you are not unnoticed.

Was I shy? Oh yes. I was quite nervous, red in the face and my heart was pounding before going out. Chickening out. Not sure that I can do it. Delaying the moment of truth, when the door opens for me to step out in the wildness. Like Bianca, I did for a while use my phone or my purse as a cover, but this attracted even more attention, people were torturing their necks to see "under" so I just decided to be nice and go WYSIWYG.

Does the nervousness wear out? Yes, but up to a point. Each time it was walking around, stopping for a drink at a bar then going to a restaurant. No club though. Although I suspect I would have been accepted. But my nerves could only go so far. Each time that was a good couple of hours mingling with the crowd. But I could never really relax. I felt the cold evening air on my nether parts all the time and was very self-conscious. I was exposed, which everyone around me made sure I cannot forget.

Was it enjoyable? Not really, I was nervous, with tunnel vision all the time. Do I regret it? No. I hate highs and I was in a roller coaster a couple of times and I absolutely abhorred those, but I don't regret having had the experience. And frankly for me being bottomless in public is far better than being in a roller coaster. Would I do it again? Well, not spontaneously but I did it three times, once at every stay, didn't I? So that's your answer. In the right circumstances, knowing how much D enjoyed it, why not.

Was it arounsing? Maybe. It didn't feel like it, I was not thinking of sex or anything but shyness and arousal must have receptors close to each other in our brain so when we got back home I realised that yes, I was physically a bit aroused. It's just mechanics people, I didn't do it as a kink, more to make D happy. Depending on the study, it seems that somewhere between 10 and 30% of women who are raped get an orgasm, which does not mean that they enjoy it. Far from it. This even makes them feel guilty and the whole experience more damaging for them.

Did D enjoy it? Absolutely. Was he aroused? Very much so. How can I tell? Well, I have my ways...

Ok, so I guess I'll stop here and I'll let the last installment of my story, whether Bianca's provocations are good or bad for nudism and nudists, to another possible one.

This topic was edited
RE:Bianca's bottomless antics - Part 2

I saw your pictures, as posted by Jeanne, first. My initial impression was your black dress was an alternative bottomless look, which is way more classy than pantihose, indeed a peekaboo look is quite pleasant, even if not exactly permissable in central Paris.

Your Cap d'Adge ensembles are perhaps more attention-grabbing, as you discovered, as, I guess, missing items of clothing in an otherwise-complete outfit really do grab the attention, especially if it's a reversal of the 'usual' disrobing priorities where one would expect the breasts to be exposed ahead of the genitals, for example.

Did the black dress get a run at Cap d'Adge for a different bottomless experience?

This post was edited

The black dress in the pic is very stretchy so very versatile: I can wear it extended to the knees but reveal the essential or wear it as a miniskirt and only reveal my legs. It has a small degree of transparency, but you notice it mostly at the top. I don't remember if I wore it in Cap, possibly, but in the second configuration it could probably be worn in a club. Uploaded a couple more pic in the same dress.

This post was edited

Oh it still has to be a wild feeling walking around without any bottoms on. Shirt or jacket is a great idea for the top. And then long legs !oh you must have been amazing to see !
Great idea D .

As for that little blk dress. It looks like it is fun in so many ways

This post was edited

Presumably sold as one size fits most. Just less modesty for a tall busty gal. :-)

This post was edited

Thanks for sharing, of course. I do agree with you here...
... one remark after this experience: girls look great when elegantly bottomless, guys look ridiculous. Those hairy legs in socks and dress shoes? Those family jewels peeking through the white shirt and coat? Nope. In the end we decided to ask them to simply wear a short t-shirt, they are not built for bottomless elegance.

I blame Donald Duck and Winnie the Pooh for making male bottomlessness more ridiculous than sexy. I can't help but think of the scene from Harold and Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay, where a rich friend of the protagonist's is throwing a Bottomless Party, the women are portrayed as sexy and playful and the male bottomlessness is played for laughs, showing his overgrown bush and Kumar commenting that it "Looks like Osama Bin Laden's beard!"

Images attached for convenience.

This post was edited

I blame Donald Duck and Winnie the Pooh for making male bottomlessness more ridiculous than sexy.

I blame sexual dimorphism. Donald and Winnie just exploited it, as did D. ;-)

This post was edited

Speaking of sexual dimorphism - there is a lot more to see when you guys are bottomless (especially if you are not wearing that Bin Laden- like beard down there. What is the difference between me being bottomless and me wearing a string bikini? A small triangle of simple skin 10cm on each side. Nothing. Ok, there are ladies who will show a bit of "it" even with glued knees, but this is not my case. You will just see an extra triangle of plain skin, that's all. I'll write a topic about what is and is not nudity next. When I'm wearing a small string bikini I'm basically hiding three small triangles of my anatomy. The top two ones do hide something interesting, some shape and a couple of "points if interest". But the bottom one? A bit of skin no different than the one on my legs.

Yet, let's make an experiment. Let's walk together bottomless, hand in hand. Who do you think people will look at, you, who is showing everything, or me, who is showing nothing bar that small triangle of skin? And no, the explanation is not only cultural...

This post was edited

I'm sure both of us shall deaw attention, but one set of curves can be so much more alluring, despite the subtlety or perhaps because of it.

This post was edited

I blame sexual dimorphism. Donald and Winnie just exploited it, as did D. ;-)
I don't know if anthropomorphic cartoon animals counts as any form of exploitation but I'm sure that's just semantics.

Speaking of sexual dimorphism - there is a lot more to see when you guys are bottomless (especially if you are not wearing that Bin Laden- like beard down there. What is the difference between me being bottomless and me wearing a string bikini? A small triangle of simple skin 10cm on each side. Nothing. Ok, there are ladies who will show a bit of "it" even with glued knees, but this is not my case. You will just see an extra triangle of plain skin, that's all... When I'm wearing a small string bikini I'm basically hiding three small triangles of my anatomy. The top two ones do hide something interesting, some shape and a couple of "points if interest". But the bottom one? A bit of skin no different than the one on my legs.Yet, let's make an experiment. Let's walk together bottomless, hand in hand. Who do you think people will look at, you, who is showing everything, or me, who is showing nothing bar that small triangle of skin? And no, the explanation is not only cultural...
That's true, men in general have more to see, in general, dangly bits and all - for better or for worse, of course... and hey, some of us love the Genitalia Obscura in the form of some well framed pubic hair! Lol. More to your point, a bikini achieves essentially the same purpose as pubic hair, to obscure the genitals from direct view, which creates more of a target or a focus - much like putting a black dot in the center of a white sheet of paper, our focus is immediately drawn to it. It can be something as simple as those small triangles of fabric that distinguishes sensuality vs sexuality.

To answer your question, I'm sure people's eyes, in general would be drawn more to a bottomless male over a female in a bikini because of shock value if nothing else.

This post was edited

The question was not about a bottomless guys vs a bikini-clad girl. The question was: if we both are bottomless, what will attract more attention, my nothing or your everything?

This post was edited