new pictures

Greetings, dear comrades! Behold, I have unveiled unto our esteemed assembly four captivating snapshots, each a testament to fleeting moments frozen in time. Let us embark upon a journey of observation, pondering the endurance of these visual marvels in the ever-shifting sands of digital existence.

This topic was edited
RE:new pictures

and, they are gone

This post was edited

Oh well. Our beloved mods are on steroids on weekends. And the members are all but absent. I didn't get to see them either...

This post was edited

It almost seems like these folks have *early warning radar* for new posted pictures. It is truly sad that they ignore the other areas of TN that need serious & constant attention. Maybe one day they will change but until then the low hanging fruit of TN is literally easy pickings & job security. It is truly dang aggravating!!! =-(

This post was edited

What a tragedy. Are they not aware that they knowingly deprive us of much needed visual sustenance ?? It is very frustrating.

This post was edited

I guess we might as well post some very raunchy pics, the kind which violate all their rules, at least they will have a reason to delete them...

This post was edited

Kerrie, I got to see your four pics. You look smashing.

This post was edited

Hi Kerrie, if you dare to certify, your pictures may succeed in passing the mods. Greetings from the east. :-)

This post was edited

I did get to view Kerries lovely photos once - and to leave comments. Very sad and frustrating that these mods are so censorious and so quick about it.

This post was edited

Smashing in many ways! So pure, Thank you for sharing with all of us!

This post was edited

Smashing in many ways! So pure, Thank you for sharing with all of us!

This post was edited