RE:What do you wear to sleep year round?

20. Can't do it. To uncomfortable.

This post was edited

I sleep naked all year long. If it's cold I just grab another blanket.

This post was edited

Speaking of that I do sleep naked all the time since I am a home nudist as well as a regular nudist plus I do walk around naked in my own home and sleep naked all the time

This post was edited

I always sleep naked. Cant get comy in clothes. My wife sleeps with a shirt on but no undies

This post was edited

20 every night of the year. I own a couple pairs of nice flannel PJs that I sometimes wear in the early morning AFTER I get up when the house is chilly, but I can't stand to sleep in any night clothing or underwear. I hate the way the pj's wrap and twist around my body when I roll over in bed. If prefer just to through in nn extra blanket, but I don't want anything between me and the sheets.

My husband, on the other hand, prefers to sleep with just a T-shirt.

This post was edited

Nothing at all. Too uncomfortable to wear pjs, underwear or anything else!

This post was edited

I sleep naked all year long. If it's chilly when I get up during the night or early in the morning, I have a small infrared heater that keeps the room temperature from falling below my comfortable level to avoid getting a chill.

This post was edited

we wear nothing its the only way to sleep

This post was edited

nothing, want to be comfortable.

This post was edited

I've been sleeping nude for almost 40 years now. I only wear shorts if I have to, such as with a roommate in the military or grandkids sleeping with us.

This post was edited