RE:Do you ever get embarrassed when you are naked around others?

I was really embarrassed growing up and my brother didn't help by referring to my "needle dick" when I was a child. Then gym locker room and showers were just "okay."
Once I was among lots of male nudists, I realized my size didn't matter. I was accepted for me and not for my penis !!!
Body positive is a pillar in the nudist community because no one is perfect and everyone is different AND has value!!!

This post was edited

Yeah, I try not to be, but I am. That's part of the reason I don't participate publicly. I know its just something I have to get past.

This post was edited

not sure if I was ever embarrassed junior high pe class small and smooth but I wasn't alone but the guys who were well endowed even than and bushy stood out. I enjoyed being nude with friends since I was 8 so didn't take long to adjust . and yes we had bullies who teased I didn't care , I remember once walking out of the shower to get a towel and at the door stood my pe teacher talking to the girls PE teacher I didn't flinch and walked back to the towel room and got my towel . she did this a few times and I knows she was probably a peeper , always wondered if my teacher went and peeped on the girls locker room.

This post was edited

Especially because it seems like I always shrivel up smallest when I am round other men. It's almost like a subconscious intimidation makes me shrink in presence of real manhood. It's done this since I was teenager changing with my cousins

This post was edited

I was never raised naked, since my early childhood I was comfortable with adults and teenagers, I remember in the swimming pool changing room with my school friends, there were two or three of us who had a member a little more developed than the others and each one compared his own, and I liked that

This post was edited

Nope. I just dont. Not in a group nudist setting. As long as others are naked Im very comfortable being nude.

This post was edited

Sure wish I wasnt embarrassed being naked around others. Maybe you can give me some tips LOL

This post was edited

At 6ft 9 I have gotten teased about how small my penis is. Both men and women assume that it should be in proportion to my height. For me that is obviously not the case. I accept that I am less endowed, most nudists accept that but every so often it is pointed out and I really do not know what to say.

This post was edited