RE:Small and proud

Totally agree - you didn't get a choice - your maker made that decision. Of course there are ways to make yourself bigger - exercises, machines, medical procedures, but in the end it is what it is. I'd love a bigger one too but with the curve during erection she usually doesn't complain. Remember its not the size of the ship, its the motion of the ocean!
I have even had some women say they would prefer not huge - don't want to hurt from too deep or stretched out. So I just am satisfied that they are. I have never had a woman that didn't come back in my life unless a drunk night at the bar and didn't remember who the woman was (many years ago).
I think the woman actually appreciates more that you have a solid erection when needed.
Also small (kinda) and proud.
AustinJohn

This post was edited

Totally agree - you didn't get a choice - your maker made that decision. Of course there are ways to make yourself bigger - exercises, machines, medical procedures, but in the end it is what it is. I'd love a bigger one too but with the curve during erection she usually doesn't complain. Remember its not the size of the ship, its the motion of the ocean!
I have even had some women say they would prefer not huge - don't want to hurt from too deep or stretched out. So I just am satisfied that they are. I have never had a woman that didn't come back in my life unless a drunk night at the bar and didn't remember who the woman was (many years ago).
I think the woman actually appreciates more that you have a solid erection when needed.
Also small (kinda) and proud.
AustinJohn

This post was edited

Small and proud here ,nothing tobe shy about if we all looked the same what would be the fun in that

This post was edited

Just want to say and put this out there.

Size matters not, Manners and interaction with others is what matters the most. Heavely Father likes Diversity which is why there is such a great variation and differences in all that is around us.

This post was edited

Just want to say and put this out there.

Size matters not, Manners and interaction with others is what matters the most. Heavely Father likes Diversity which is why there is such a great variation and differences in all that is around us.

This post was edited