Love getting naked in nature!

Perfect to find local club to be able to be naked socially.

This topic was edited
RE:Love getting naked in nature!

I wish I could join, sounds ideal for me. Love being nude with other guys

This post was edited

Wow, awesome! I have thought about a group of us (men, women, all orientations, buying a piece of land at agricultural prices (about 8k/acre in Dorset) and re-wilding it but keeping a clearing in what would become a mixed woodland habitat. Two things: nudism, of course. And the site could earn a little money from developers buying biodiversity net gain credits. We could have a swimming pond (about 50k) and a shed + composting toilet. Just a place to hang out naked, make coffee on a small gas burner or solar powered hot plate. Maybe grow food in a communal allotment too. The more shareholders, the cheaper each. There could be a subscription and / or day ticket to cover costs eg servicing the mower, maintaining the pond and buying screening plants.

This post was edited

Wow, awesome! I have thought about a group of us (men, women, all orientations, buying a piece of land at agricultural prices (about 8k/acre in Dorset) and re-wilding it but keeping a clearing in what would become a mixed woodland habitat. Two things: nudism, of course. And the site could earn a little money from developers buying biodiversity net gain credits. We could have a swimming pond (about 50k) and a shed + composting toilet. Just a place to hang out naked, make coffee on a small gas burner or solar powered hot plate. Maybe grow food in a communal allotment too. The more shareholders, the cheaper each. There could be a subscription and / or day ticket to cover costs eg servicing the mower, maintaining the pond and buying screening plants.

This post was edited