Jockstrap style

Whats your favorite jock to wear? What style of jock do you like to see on another man or peeking out of a strangers gym bag?

ME: I like the swimmer style with a thin waist band.

I like to see: the traditional wide-band jock like the old Bikes. It probably takes be back to school, first jock, puberty, dad and coaches.

This topic was edited
RE:Jockstrap style

I like the old school style I grew up with natural color with the wide bands , I do have one that the narrow band too. thinking of buying some color ones but now so many choices.

This post was edited

My favourite is always the wide band, reminds me of seeing them for the first time at the Y, and also just seeing naked guys en mass in the sauna/steamrooms and gang showers.

This post was edited

Whats your favorite jock to wear? What style of jock do you like to see on another man or peeking out of a strangers gym bag?ME: I like the swimmer style with a thin waist band.I like to see: the traditional wide-band jock like the old Bikes. It probably takes be back to school, first jock, puberty, dad and coaches.

I like the swimmer style - wear them every time I work out at a gym (when I work out at home, I'm usually nude).

I can't say that I have a jock fetish, but I think many guys look good in either style.

This post was edited

Love wide band white jocks well worn.
Alive coloured jocks too.

This post was edited

I like the wide band BIKE brand the most. I have all styles and many colors. But they all look good on a man! Any kind of jock in a man's bag would be exciting to see. I love seeing a man in a jock. Too bad it is no longer hip to be wearing one.

This post was edited

I like the ones with a slim waistband the most but I have a lot of jockstraps, of all types and colors!

This post was edited

I agree. Not a real fetish for me but I have yet to see a guy not look good in one.

This post was edited

I first got a bike one but wanted to try different brands and styles. As a result I have 6 or 7 jockstraps all different. Its like which one will I use today?

This post was edited

I lost track of how many jocks I have in my drawer. I don't know if I have a preference now, but my absolute favorite jocks were three pair that I bought in 2011. They were made by Cocksox in Australia. The waistband wasn't too thin or thick, and the pouch was the most comfortable I have ever worn. Cocksox doesn't always make jocks, and for some reason, this style that I had is no longer available. I still have them, but don't wear them. The elastic has worn out, and they keep falling down. Not the feel that I like in a jock.

This post was edited

My favorite is the classic white standard BIKE jock. I like that wide white band with the stripes. I grew up wearing them with friends in locker rooms pulling them on and peeling them off. They remind me of those days, jocks walking around in them,
seeing my dad and uncles wearing that brand. Such a beautiful sight. I also like the thinner band Bike swimmer jock. But I have many jockstraps. I like the plain gray Bike jocks and I have a few in different colors too.

This post was edited