Cabin and nature

I purchased a cabin in a remote area about two years ago and since then, my son Nick and I have been going up there every few weeks to spending time hiking, paddling, camping and a lot of it has been done free of clothing. It has become a really special place for both of us and I hope he will continue going there even when older. The fact that it is isolated has made for a much greater appreciation of being nude in nature. Happy to chat more about our experiences there.

This topic was edited
RE:Cabin and nature

Love to hear more about your naked adventures at your cabin. Nick is one lucky lad to able to live this lifestyle with his dad.

This post was edited

I purchased a cabin in a remote area about two years ago and since then, my son Nick and I have been going up there every few weeks to spending time hiking, paddling, camping and a lot of it has been done free of clothing. It has become a really special place for both of us and I hope he will continue going there even when older. The fact that it is isolated has made for a much greater appreciation of being nude in nature. Happy to chat more about our experiences there.

Great, you have a cabin in lobesome nature. You're a VERY GOOD DAD.

This post was edited

Agree best kind of dad too! We don't have a cabin (not the kind of thing folks have where we live) but at least we live remotely enough which works for us all and the tribe. xx

This post was edited

I was raised as an only child by open minded nudist parents and my Dad and I would go camping privately several times each summer. I always loved being able to be naked in nature. Unfortunately it was just the 2 of us and I always wished that we knew another Dad with his son that could join us. Your son is very lucky to get to experience that freedom and also healthy male bonding with his Dad.

This post was edited

I was raised as an only child by open minded nudist parents and my Dad and I would go camping privately several times each summer. I always loved being able to be naked in nature. Unfortunately it was just the 2 of us and I always wished that we knew another Dad with his son that could join us. Your son is very lucky to get to experience that freedom and also healthy male bonding with his Dad.

Agree. To be introduced to nudism by a Singledad and practise it in lonesome Nature is the best kind of parenting a Boy can get. I have similar experience and so glad to have it.

This post was edited

Agree. To be introduced to nudism by a Singledad and practise it in lonesome Nature is the best kind of parenting a Boy can get. I have similar experience and so glad to have it.

This post was edited

This post was edited

That sounds amazing for you and Nick.

This post was edited

you're the kind of father I hope to be. boys need that time to feel free & bond with dad nude. so happy for you & your son

This post was edited

Very nice . When I was young my dad did same with him his friend who own farm and we loved it been naked

This post was edited