RE:Cabin and nature

Very nice . When I was young my dad did same with him his friend who own farm and we loved it been naked

This post was edited

Always great to have a place where you both can feel safe, free, and comfortable. I am sure you both have great memories and great stories to share.

This post was edited

I purchased a cabin in a remote area about two years ago and since then, my son Nick and I have been going up there every few weeks to spending time hiking, paddling, camping and a lot of it has been done free of clothing. It has become a really special place for both of us and I hope he will continue going there even when older. The fact that it is isolated has made for a much greater appreciation of being nude in nature. Happy to chat more about our experiences there.

Great, to have a cabin in remote area or other lonesome area. The experiences you and your son have, are great memories for whole life. You should try to spend this wonderful times with your son how long is possible. So many dads want to have the same chance to spend great times with own, but you can. Use and enjoy it how long is possible!

This post was edited

What a great experience! I recall camping naked quite a few times with my best friend and his dad. They are great memories and have really impacted my perspective on nudity and male bonding.

This post was edited