RE:Reason to wear a jockstrap?

I wear them because of the way they make me feel more than for protection or support, althoughI do like that feeling of the pouch holding me while open in the back. They remind me of that coming of age time seeing so many guys in so many locker rooms putting them on, pulling them down and walking around in them, even showering in them sometimes. I miss that so I wear them.

This makes me curious why anyone would shower in a jock? Is it perhaps the only time it would get washed? Did those boys put clothes on over the wet jock to leave the locker room?

This post was edited

I remember seeing men showering in jocks in public showers at the beach when I was young. Guys often wore them under bathing suits. They'd wear them into the shower, take off the suit, then the jock. When I got older I sometimes wore gym shorts and a jock to the beach and dud the same thing. In college I remember seeing some guys in the field house showers wearing jocks in the shower once in a while. They'd take them off and rinse them. I don't think they ever put them back on while wet.

This post was edited

I wear one everyday in the gym during my workouts. Love the feel. Occasionally I wear a thong.

This post was edited

I wear one everyday in the gym during my workouts. Love the feel. Occasionally I wear a thong.

This post was edited