Visited in Fall of 2023

This is a beautiful location.
Parking is $5 unless you have a National Forest pass... be sure to hang the evidence on your rear-view mirror so you won't be fined.
Visit the Umpqua National Forest web site, and near the top it proclaims clothing optional.

I visited for two days.
The first day, I was the only one who chose to go nude out of probably 50 people who came and left. A few more men than women, but fairly evenly split.
The second day, there were about 5 people there when I arrived, with one man naked. Later arrivals had several women topless and some other naked men. In the afternoon, one woman got naked, but was very private and tried to remain out of site. Finally, one woman arrived with a young daughter, perhaps 4-5 years old. The mother immediately dropped her dress and stood proudly naked looking at the scenery. Later, her daughter was also undressed. Nobody commented or objected to any of us being naked. Later yet, a small group arrived with 8 young children, boys and girls. All were clothed, but paid no attention to those who were nude or topless.

Exposure to nudity does not hurt children. They quickly accept it. It is only prudish adults that seem to care.

I had a wonderful two days nude in the several pools, talking with lots of people with various backgrounds.

This topic was edited
No replies yet.