RE:Wearing jockstrap in the gym

Im 22 and I wear a jockstrap to the gym everyday. At my university gym Ive also seen a few dudes who do, so its not entirely uncommon for young guys. Although, most dudes wear comp shorts or boxers. At the public gym I use most of the time Ive only seen older guys wear them.

Ive been wearing them since I was young so theyve always been a part of anything athletic Ive done in my life. Now that Im older I appreciate the classic masculinity of jocks, which is why I continue to wear them now. I think as dudes my age who hit the gym get older and more in touch with their masculinity, jocks could become more popular.

This post was edited
RE:Wearing jockstrap in the gym

My first jockstrap was when I was in 7th grade. It was part of our gym uniform package. Loved wearing it and still do. When we were in gym class, we had jock check. We would be lined up in our uniforms and our gym teacher would say "jock check". We had to reach at the bottom of our shorts and pull one leg strap out of our shorts. It was his way to check we had our jocks on. This continued to high school.

Love wearing jocks when exercising for extra support. Also, outside the gym. Nice to have your ass exposed while getting support in the front. Makes a man's ass perk up!

This post was edited