Great neighborhood

So Ive lived in my home here in Tx since 2001. Love the neighborhood, couldnt ask for a better place to live, except further out in the country.
On one side of my backyard, there is an 8 ft privacy fence. Owner has dogs that jump the fence and in the past killed one of my dogs. Straight behind my yard is a 3ft chain link fence which is covered with sweet smelling vines. On the third side, a 3ft chain link fence with minimal vines and a shed partially blocking the view.
With that said, I sit outside almost every morning, 6 AM, to let our dogs take care of their business and eat. Then they want back inside to sleep. I put them up and come back out till about 10AM. Ive been seen by my back neighbor and my chain link side neighbors so Im not real concerned about any issues with them. In fact, recently, I was outside the fence, dressed minimally, and was talking to my chain link side neighbor. When we parted ways, he said Ill see you tomorrow. Does that mean he sees me every day that Im outside nude? If so, that makes three neighbors, two back and one side, that have seen me nude in the back yard. No one has complained yet and Ive been this way for many years. Guess they are acclimated to me now. Clarification, one of the two back neighbors lives across the street from my back neighbor but has a side angle into my yard.
What a great neighborhood I get to live in!!

This topic was edited
RE:Great neighborhood

Our old neighborhood was open minded we lived at the end of a dead end street and the 2 neighbors along side me saw me often , and the woman across the street saw me a few time all were cool about and the next door ones we chatted at the fence line a few times our new neighbors not too sure yet

This post was edited