Horse and rider

I Had another great day at Pacific Sun Friends yesterday. I walked the long track with the airstrip twice!

Out on the first round I got to meet the lovely Shirley, a fellow nudie, and as we walked and talked we came across a woman on a horse. She was riding along the dirt road that follows alongside the creek and she was completely clothed and appropriately so for horse riding.

She stopped and talked with us for a while. I can't help but to think that Shirley's presence was calming for her. The lady on the horse was a mature woman that would probably be in her 60's. She chatted away with us for about 10 minutes and said she genuinely did not know that the land was part of a naturists facility. She also said that she had been through there a few times on her horse but this was the first time she encountered nude people.

It was so nice to talk to her. She seemed unjudgmental and very accepting.

Shirley parted ways with me at the gate to the public road, but I continued on to the airstrip, after taking a short section down the public road. As I turned to come back along the public road I notice the woman on the horse had turned up the airstrip. She turned around at the end of the airstrip a spied me walking along it. She waited for me to arrive and started to chat with me.

We had a great chat; she asked all the right questions and seemed genuinely interested. I suggested to her that next time she comes over on her horse she may like to consider shedding her clothes. I told her that there would be a few people who'd be interested in a nude horse ride! All up as we parted ways I was left with the impression that we may just have a new member of our community!

This topic was edited
RE:Horse and rider

What a great encounter with a textile ! Yeah !

This post was edited

Oh! I didn't know you could walk down the road as well , I know where I'm walking next time.

This post was edited

Awesome. A bare ass bare back ride is on my bucket list to do.

This post was edited

Practice for an audition for Equus?

This post was edited

Good share hopefully the experience inspires her.

This post was edited