Almost

I had one third of a century old shagbark hickory tree get blown down in a rain storm. A buddy cut it up for but neither of us had use for the firewood. So i posted on FB to see if someone wanted to come get it. Less than an hour later I happened to look out and see an older pickup which I did not recognize backing into the driveway. Of course I was naked and no shorts handy in that end of the house. I did a streak right by my full glass front door to grab some shorts. If I had not seen him turn in, I would not known anyone would be knocking at the door. He was on the porch as I streaked but I do not think he saw in.
The young man, maybe 18 at most said he was here to get the wood. Another neighbor who i am friends with on FB had tipped him off that I had a wood pile. He loaded up most of but a couple of logs were too heavy. So he went home to get his chainsaw. He came back with his 30something dad and I got to meet him. They have lived down the road for 12-14 yrs and we had never met. Both guys were very polite and thankful. The father mentioned that his mom used to groom my dog way back in the 90s. He remembered dropping the dog off a time or two with her. I have some other logs piled up he is interested in taking.
I can't help but wonder how it would have turned out had the son caught me bare assed.

This topic was edited
RE:Almost

Close call, lol

But you never know what they will say to everyone

This post was edited
RE:Almost

We have a ton of glass to be seen through in our second story condo. Full length windows and four sliding doors. Neighbors on two sides bike path in the back. Every single time I get undressed I have to be cautious that there might be someone there who does not want to see me naked. Of course me being exhibitiony I assume everyone wants to see a free show. Ha ha. But seriously the way I deal with it is I am an early bird and I figure if it is still dark outside and I cant see who is out there looking in then I am not the one breaking the law. Plus I am not nude all the time. Pretty much just when I am going to the bathroom or checking myself out in the mirror. I have a little obsession with trying to look fit. Is that a bad thing. Am I a bad person. Any feedback appreciated. Thanks in advance.

This post was edited