Sunscreen?

How many sun lovers use sun screen? I generally don't for a while. Then after an hour I put on some, everywhere. Also, I live around Chicago so the sun may be hot, but the rays are not intense. When I'm in Mexico they are way more intense so I need to put on sunscreen sooner. Hope to see you all in the sun!

This topic was edited
RE:Sunscreen?

I too live in the Chicagoland area and also get a little sun in before putting the lotion on. As little time we have around here need to get a little base going.

This post was edited

Personally I hate sunscreen. I'll probably miss an area, I'll get some on my suit at a textile beach and once done I have sticky hands.

I prefer if I can to avoid peak sun or limit my time. The solar strength in Australia means I have to be careful. For today, my first tanning session on the season in Melbourne, I limited myself to 20 minutes a side. Later I may go as high as 30 minutes a side plus walking and paddling time for beach visits. Any more than that and it's time to get out of the sun or submit to sunscreen.

Perhaps the best reason to use it is to ensure a friend is adequately protected. I'll try to do a through job in terms of coverage.

This post was edited

Ha Im following up on myself. Anyway I was in south Florida right after hurricane Debbie. Got some cool selfies in public. Dm me if you want to see. Anyway I put spf fifty on everywhere always and I got plenty of color that never peeled off. Now its two months later and I still have a teeny bikini speedo tan line that I love. I wish I wore sunscreen when I was younger but I didnt listen. Keep the cancer out and keep your tan. Use it!

How are we supposed to DM you when you have a private profile??

This post was edited

I use banana boat SPF 4 spray

This post was edited

Ha Im following up on myself. Anyway I was in south Florida right after hurricane Debbie. Got some cool selfies in public. Dm me if you want to see. Anyway I put spf fifty on everywhere always and I got plenty of color that never peeled off. Now its two months later and I still have a teeny bikini speedo tan line that I love. I wish I wore sunscreen when I was younger but I didnt listen. Keep the cancer out and keep your tan. Use it!How are we supposed to DM you when you have a private profile??

You can still DM someone. Click on the envelope on their profile page.

This post was edited