Neighbors

We moved into a house about 3 years now and I just retired I been taking out the morning trash in just a t shirt its long and covers now my 2neighbors feed the stray cats and they are out i can hear them talking . I keep going out latter and latter each morning, should I keep it up

This topic was edited
RE:Neighbors

I say go for it. you are not showing anything off with a long t-shirt and you are comfy so why worry about it?

This post was edited

So what if they see you without shorts. As long as it's not lewd it shouldn't matter. Heck people wear thong bikinis to the beach or pool practically show everything and no one fusses.

This post was edited

For all they know you could be wearing very short shorts underneath. Why change if you are covered and comfortable.

This post was edited

Wow great conversation. I was walking around with only a t shirt on for a while yesterday after work. And I just took the trash out nude this morning. And I had a message from a TN friend questioning why I refer to my bathing suit as a bikini lol. Have a great day.

This post was edited

Absolutely keep going. I go to get mail and take trash to curb just wearing a wrap around towel or wrap. nobodys ever said anything so keep doing what you do!

This post was edited

Keep it up. I take the trash out totally nude and even take the cans to the street for next day pickup. They have those plastic rollers under them so its not a quiet job so Im sure I raise attention when I do it, dont care. Im not doing anything lewd.

This post was edited

Keep it up. I take the trash out totally nude and even take the cans to the street for next day pickup. They have those plastic rollers under them so its not a quiet job so Im sure I raise attention when I do it, dont care. Im not doing anything lewd.

Easier to do in the UK than most US states because simple public nudity is legal in the UK, but not in most US states.

This post was edited

Absolutely keep going. I go to get mail and take trash to curb just wearing a wrap around towel or wrap. nobodys ever said anything so keep doing what you do!

Before I retired, I would often ride my bike around 6 AM. I would occasionally see someone bringing trash to the curb in a towel or wrap. Never saw anyone do it nude.

This post was edited

Yes, definitely. Men always look better with it up. Lol Birdie

This post was edited

I love the picture they used next to Caught By The Neighbors in the group list. The one of the tan guy sunbathing in a pool on a blue raft with his big tan cock all puffed up lol. Im not even gay but I have to wonder who wouldnt want to see that when they snoop into their neighbors yard.? lol.

This post was edited