Upcoming shoots

The week of 8 July I am shooting in Amsterdam. I have a couple of bookings already, and hope to get more.
I would appreciate suggestions on themes for the shoots. Art nude photographers appreciate the model having ideas.
If any of you would like to start nude modelling. Come with me to a shoot, if you are comfortable we can do a duo.
The bookings I have gotten so far, range from boy girl (sex) to art nude. I will post some of the pictures here and on true swingers,

This topic was edited
RE:Upcoming shoots

Bring some flowers. They are interesting to compare to the naked form.

Then theres the dirty look, you know a spot of grease and a hand wrench tool.

Eating grapes, pealed or not

But then theres vegetables to play with also

Yoga mat to do the yoga poses

Thick piece of glass for the camera to be under

Hope this helps
And wow was I happy to see activity on ENL again

This post was edited

We have had European sports coverage here in the states; you might want to think about different sports equipment to accessorize your shots. Right off the bat, I would think soccer (football), possibly tennis, lawn golf or even cricket. It would be a way to show different applicable poses and possible backdrops. Water sports are always big along with a visit to a waterfront dock area. Nothing like beautiful Jeanne standing in the historic district. I'm sure it will go well.

This post was edited

You said you were going to do the World Naked Bike Ride July 13. How about bicycle-themed shots? For example, how do you fantasize yourself on a bike? Are you out for a pleasant, relaxed ride, maybe groceries or flowers in a bike basket with a thousand of your closest friends? Do you see yourself as a competitive rider on a naked Tour de France, sleek road bike? Or sweating on a mountain bike on an uneven trail competing with a rugged environment rather than human competitors? Are your muscles challenged and taut or is a bicycle just a means to feel the wind in your hair, perhaps gliding down a flat beach? How do you imagine yourself on a bike?

This post was edited

My tastes evolve and change in time, right now I am very much into B&W bodyscape, backlighting and skin texture... All you need for this is one light and a nifty-fifty wide open...

I could post some examples of what I like but you know, mods...

This post was edited

Love them, for sure monochrome pussy will be on the list.

This post was edited

Bike shots, great idea

This post was edited