Young Nudist from India

Hello I am 25 Male from India. New to the world of nudism, curious and willing to explore. Looking to connect with like minded folks to connect with.

This topic was edited
RE:Young Nudist from India

This site is dying. I recommend you try https://www.nonshy.com. Good luck!

This post was edited

Hello I am 25 Male from India. New to the world of nudism, curious and willing to explore. Looking to connect with like minded folks to connect with.

Welcome to TN. There are some very good and interesting people here to get to know. Like with any large group, you will have to vet those you meet along your journey. Of course, a full profile, being certified, and participating will yield you the best results.

This post was edited

Stoneandy, I am not big on calling others out. But your welcome to a new member here, suggesting they leave

This site is dying. I recommend you try https://www.nonshy.com. Good luck!

is beyond the pale! Obviously, you are unhappy and bitter from the overall tone and tenor of your various posts. But, you are obviously hypocritical. If TN is not good enough for a newcomer, how is it good enough for you to stay? The obvious answer is that you would rather stay here and bitch and moan instead of moving on.

Your negativity is certainly not helping this forum. TBH, your non-stop negativity with then, organized nudism, nudist venues, etc has gotten old. Not knowing you, I won't say that your disappointment and anger must be a constant black cloud in most areas of your life; but I can guess.

Instead of telling a newcomer to leave the site; it might be best if you deleted your account and left.

This post was edited

Good to see someone else pick up on his behavior. Look at the site he is recommending and it is sexual in nature right up front. If that is what he recommends then to wonder he was not welcomed at the nudist venues he constantly decries.
Obviously, you are unhappy and bitter from the overall tone and tenor of your various posts. But, you are obviously hypocritical. If TN is not good enough for a newcomer, how is it good enough for you to stay? The obvious answer is that you would rather stay here and bitch and moan instead of moving on.Your negativity is certainly not helping this forum. TBH, your non-stop negativity with then, organized nudism, nudist venues, etc has gotten old. Not knowing you, I won't say that your disappointment and anger must be a constant black cloud in most areas of your life; but I can guess.Instead of telling a newcomer to leave the site; it might be best if you deleted your account and left.

This post was edited

Recommend filling out your profile and getting certified.

This post was edited