Favorite brand?

I have to say I'm partial to BIKE jockstraps! They fit great, an iconic brand, and not flashy. And the variety of waistband widths is great. One for every need!

But I also really like the JOCKMAIL brand. You can find JOCKMAIL on Amazon. It comes from China (sadly) but I haven't had an issues with that. Shipping seems to be hassle free and not taking too long. But it has been about a year since I last purchased from them. They sell quite a variety of colors and styles. I think the jock pouches fit really well. They are not too big and have elasticity. No floppy extra material between your legs!

I also like PUMP brand. Under Armour used to be a favorite but they have really backed away from making jockstraps.

This topic was edited
RE:Favorite brand?

I've always been a Bike fan since school athletics in the 70's. I still have at least one, maybe two, in my gym drawer.

This post was edited

BIKE. Glad they are back in business. Cant go wrong with the classics!

This post was edited

Bike has always been my favorite. I like the standard plain original Bike jockstrap. I have a whole drawer full of jocks, including a couple of gray Bike and a couple of red ones I've worn in some hiking pictures. I have other types, including a couple with snap pouches but the standard Bike is my favorite. I do not like anything that looks like its designed too heavily for fashion.

This post was edited

Coyote by far. Great fit n masculine look. Feel like a man in em

This post was edited