RE:Please share a time that you were ...

I just googled thiamine, hopeful there was something to it as a mosquito repellent, and unfortunately it has been disproven.

This post was edited

I just googled thiamine, hopeful there was something to it as a mosquito repellent, and unfortunately it has been disproven.

The best mosquito control I've found is a product called ThermoCell. They come in various styles, including a lantern. They also chase away the biting flies. It does have to be very calm wind-wise for it to be effective.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

I use a lotion that has 30% DEET and it works against everything, biting flies still try, but dont bite, just touch and go, lol. Made the mistake of applying that to my cock and balls once though, and that tender skin was on fire until I washed it off! I used to use a sunscreen by skin so soft that included non DEET repellent which worked great at the beach, but seems to have been discontinued.

This post was edited

My first time visiting a clothing optional facility was initially a little nerve wracking. I had called a nudist club that was about an hour plus away for an orientation type visit. The gentleman on the phone told me he & others would be there just to help with first visit jitters. I found the place out in the woods, down the obligatory two path dirt road and parked in a small clearing. There were a few cars there and another man walking back towards the woods. I asked about any facilities & he gave me a *are you an idiot* look, and pointed at the open area, shrugged and kept walking. That was a little disconcerting to say the least. Anyway, I removed my clothing & started walking towards the back. There were nice folks back there and the rest of my visit went well. Thankfully, I never saw Mr Congeniality again.

This post was edited

But weve strayed pretty far off topic, lol. A time uncomfortable nude, just once, hiking with a buddy, came upon a family with a couple of kids hiking in when we thought it was too late for any youngsters to be starting out on a hike. They paused long enough to let us slip on shorts without the kids getting an eyeful, and no complaints made, but wish it hadnt happened.

This post was edited