RE:Please share a time that you were ...

... some people erroneously assume that being nude together is an implied invitation for sexual contact.

From my observations, this is the single biggest problem we face as nudists. Sexual predators will take advantage of the vulnerability presented without a clothes barrier. Separating nudity and sex is key.

This post was edited

... some people erroneously assume that being nude together is an implied invitation for sexual contact.From my observations, this is the single biggest problem we face as nudists. Sexual predators will take advantage of the vulnerability presented without a clothes barrier. Separating nudity and sex is key.

Yep I have gone with 6 women to places, and never had sex with any of them! Now they look great, but just a little self control is all it takes!

This post was edited

I'm rather pale and find it easier to throw on a shirt than sunscreen. I feel vulnerable when mosquitoes think my butt is sweet, but so far no bites on my penis. Whether I intimidate them with its gravitas or if it's too small and hairy for them to find remains their secret. Nonetheless, I get over it.

This post was edited

I'm rather pale and find it easier to throw on a shirt than sunscreen. I feel vulnerable when mosquitoes think my butt is sweet, but so far no bites on my penis. Whether I intimidate them with its gravitas or if it's too small and hairy for them to find remains their secret. Nonetheless, I get over it.

I understand about the mosquitoes. I take vitamin B1 w/ Thiamine everyday so they leave me alone. Take a couple of weeks to get in your system, but definitely worth it.

This post was edited

Shirts are not good sun block.
A few years ago, I was outdoors for most of Memorial Day weekend and wore mostly white t shirts and put SPF 50 on my arms and face.
By Monday evening, I had a reverse farmer's tan!

This post was edited

naturistsoaker wrote:

... some people erroneously assume that being nude together is an implied invitation for sexual contact.From my observations, this is the single biggest problem we face as nudists. Sexual predators will take advantage of the vulnerability presented without a clothes barrier. Separating nudity and sex is key.

The only time I felt uncomfortable about being naked was when I accompanied a gay acquaintance to meet another man. They obviously wanted to introduce me to homosexuality, and I accepted their invitation to get nude with them. But when they actually started making out, I was seized by a panic attack that came out of nowhere. They were very good about not pressing the issue.

I realized later that I was flashing back to an episode where I was molested by an older boy when I was seven or eight years old. That was the difference between that naked occurrence and earlier ones that had no sexual context, like communal bathing or FKK events.

Fortunately, I was able to disconnect that awkwardness from any animosity I might have had with people who were gay. But it gave me an insight about why many women are so reluctant to shed their clothes. It certainly increases the vulnerability factor, and if they had any baggage to bring to the experience, it makes it far harder, because women are much more susceptible to having that baggage, in the form of men making unwanted advances on them or seeing them as sex objects, than men are.

This post was edited

Shirts are not good sun block.A few years ago, I was outdoors for most of Memorial Day weekend and wore mostly white t shirts and put SPF 50 on my arms and face.By Monday evening, I had a reverse farmer's tan!

On the contrary, living in part of the world with the highest incidence of skin cancer, I have found shirts to be very effective against the sun. The key is the right kind of shirt, which definitely is not a white T shirt, but something specifically designed to block out UV.

This post was edited

Shirts are not good sun block.A few years ago, I was outdoors for most of Memorial Day weekend and wore mostly white t shirts and put SPF 50 on my arms and face.By Monday evening, I had a reverse farmer's tan!On the contrary, living in part of the world with the highest incidence of skin cancer, I have found shirts to be very effective against the sun. The key is the right kind of shirt, which definitely is not a white T shirt, but something specifically designed to block out UV.

True, I should have said :Light colored cotton shirts are not good sun block."

This post was edited

I understand about the mosquitoes. I take vitamin B1 w/ Thiamine everyday so they leave me alone. Take a couple of weeks to get in your system, but definitely worth it.

Definitely worth a try!

This post was edited