RE:Driving naked to a nude resort/camp.

Usually drive nude to and from a nude or secluded beach or a nude resort. If a beach, depending upon the situation, will put on a brief or a thong for walking between the parking and the nude area.

Gunnison is different because a busy road through the park is between the beach and parking lot. Never saw anyone nude, but have seen men in gstrings, a small loincloth or who appear to just have a towel around their waist.

This post was edited

I say, if you have tinted windows and no one can see you in your vehicle, why not leave home naked to spend the day naked at a nude place?
I've never had tinted windows and that didn't stop me.

This post was edited

Ive only been to one nude resort . Since we were first time guests, we had to check in at the front office. Ive wondered if it was ok to arrive completely nude, get out and go into the office to check in.

I dont remember seeing anything that said you had to be clothes to check in, just one that said clothing was required when leaving the gate. I could probably call and ask. Or go by the old philosophy its better to beg forgiveness than ask permission!

Anyone have experience with this? Or maybe its location dependent.

This post was edited

I have also only been to one clothing optional resort. The first time I saw an employee in the parking lot so I asked if I could check in nude. He said I could so I did. The next two times I stripped in the parking lot when I arrived locked my clothes in the car and checked in.

This post was edited

The resort has a reminder to have clothes on at the exit. However, someone on this board mentioned that he drove there nude, spent much of the day there, and drove to his beach house without wearing anything all day.

This post was edited

I did it coming home from Cyoress Cove in Kissimmee back to Daytona Beach, door to door!

This post was edited

on Wednesday 7/30 I left my house in Vero Beach and drove all the way to a clothing optional campground in Angelica, NY (About 70 miles south of Rochester and was nude for the entire trip including all my gas stops, 1 at 9pm when the store was still open and 1 at 9:30am in broad daylight. I also did all my pee stops which were done on rural exit ramps. Fortunately I did not need any stops for "good ol number 2 so did not have to use any rest stops or gas station rest rooms. I even did a nude drive through at an Arby's. The total irony of the whole trip is when I got to the campground I had to cover up (with a neon pink Andrew Christian bikini) because the office area is visable from the road and can be seen by neighbors.

This post was edited

on Wednesday 7/30 I left my house in Vero Beach and drove all the way to a clothing optional campground in Angelica, NY (About 70 miles south of Rochester and was nude for the entire trip including all my gas stops, 1 at 9pm when the store was still open and 1 at 9:30am in broad daylight. I also did all my pee stops which were done on rural exit ramps. Fortunately I did not need any stops for "good ol number 2 so did not have to use any rest stops or gas station rest rooms. I even did a nude drive through at an Arby's. The total irony of the whole trip is when I got to the campground I had to cover up (with a neon pink Andrew Christian bikini) because the office area is visable from the road and can be seen by neighbors.

Did you have a repeat performance on the way back?

This post was edited

Did you have a repeat performance on the way back?
No, total opposite Zero nude driving, gas stops or bathroom breaks. I wasn't feeling well and had to make 28 bathroom breaks on the way back and it was below 70 outside until I reached South Carolina and my next gas stop was done in daylight with a trip to the rest room. I had gas and a slight case of diaheria so did not want to take any chances of letting gas go and having it run down my leg.
I hope to get back in the swing of things on my road trip to Houston for the 9/14 WNBR

This post was edited

Did you have a repeat performance on the way back?No, total opposite Zero nude driving, gas stops or bathroom breaks. I wasn't feeling well and had to make 28 bathroom breaks on the way back and it was below 70 outside until I reached South Carolina and my next gas stop was done in daylight with a trip to the rest room. I had gas and a slight case of diaheria so did not want to take any chances of letting gas go and having it run down my leg.I hope to get back in the swing of things on my road trip to Houston for the 9/14 WNBR

It must have been a difficult drive home both because you weren't feeling well and you were wearing clothes.

This post was edited