Naked Time

5:54 got home from taking our grandson to his house after his early summer visit.
5:57 clothes off.
Not planning on wearing clothes in the house and back yard very often until he returns in August.

This topic was edited
RE:Naked Time

Yesterday I waited until I had to go out to put any clothes on and took everything off as soon as I got home.
Plan on keeping it up that way.

This post was edited

We have had 90s here in pa all week been nude and only get dressed to run errands is all been really relaxing and much cooler and wife been down to only shorty nightgown around the house

This post was edited

Same temps here in ky. Managed to do some nude outside each day, and nude indoor almost all day Wed. Would be nude all the time indoors if wife had same inclinations.

Is your wife uncomfortable if you are nude and she is not?

This post was edited

We have had 90s here in pa all week been nude and only get dressed to run errands is all been really relaxing and much cooler and wife been down to only shorty nightgown around the house

My wife spends a lot of time at home in her nightwear. When I was first spending more time nude at home and she was not yet comfortable with me that way, I would say "If you are in your sleepwear I should be in mine" and take off everything but my wedding ring!

This post was edited

Indoors she prefer I do it when shes not home and is okay if I workout nude indoors.

Sort of like my mom was fine with me doing yardwork shirtless but expected me to wear a shirt in the house except in the bedroom or bathroom.

This post was edited

I sleep in nude also, and she's fine with that.

Does she sleep nude also?

This post was edited

Six straight days without clothes but whose counting not me

This post was edited

Six straight days without clothes but whose counting not me

Do you expect your nude time to continue for a while longer?
Are you at a clothing optional location?
What is the longest time you have gone without clothing?

This post was edited

Sadly it vary ends today on day 7
Yes at my club resort
Ten days is the longest outdoors
Six straight days without clothes but whose counting not meDo you expect your nude time to continue for a while longer?Are you at a clothing optional location?What is the longest time you have gone without clothing?

This post was edited

Sadly it vary ends today on day 7Yes at my club resortTen days is the longest outdoorsSix straight days without clothes but whose counting not meDo you expect your nude time to continue for a while longer?Are you at a clothing optional location?What is the longest time you have gone without clothing?

What did you do that requires clothes early on Sunday morning?

This post was edited