Introduce Yourself

Welcome to JOCKSTRAPS
Take a minute here to INTRODUCE YOURSELF and connect with other members who share your enthusiasm for Jockstraps and the MEN who wear them.

This topic was edited
RE:Introduce Yourself

My name's Doug. I live on the seacoast of New Hampshire, one hour north of Boston. I'm not a strict nudist, although I am often naked around the house, very comfortably so and I seek out places to be naked, from locker rooms to hiking trails and places to skinnydip. I realized how much I enjoyed nudity when I was a young teen. I think it initially had a stronger sexual attraction for me, the feelings and realizations excited me, but I very soon just began to enjoy nudity fir its own sake. The freedom and connection to nature became the strongest drive to get me out of my clothes as much as possible. I still mostly do naked hikes on my own, but I have some other optional swimming places I go to and with them a while social network of like minded naked men, women and families. I love jock straps, which is why I'm in this group. I wish there was a place and time to hang with a huge group of guys in jocks.

This post was edited

My name is William, BIWILLIAM and I love being naked but also wearing my jocks under my jeans or with friends. I love a jockstrap as it is both supportive and allows all sorts of access, I hope you like my photos i have just uploaded.
William x
binudistwilliam@gmail.com if you prefer

This post was edited

Hi
Im David and have been a nudist since I was 17, but when I do wear clothes I do sometimes like wearing a jockstrap under my clothes.
Love the minimal feel of a jockstrap and the support it gives.

This post was edited

Just recently started wearing jockstraps. Really enjoy being bare assed. Feel more manly in them than my tighty whities. Yet reminds me of bein a kid when I was always mooning ppl. So glad I finally freed my cheeks. Def think I been missin out

This post was edited