NW INDIANA

We are Debbie and Richard. Debs 61 years old and has been a nudist for over 12 years .Richard is 74 and has been in the lifestyle for over 45 years. We enjoy nude beaches, resorts and events. Also we love to host/entertain other nudists at our 5 acre ranch. Look over our profile and view our photos. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or interest. We use KIK or Telegram.

This topic was edited
RE:NW INDIANA

I am so happy to see you created this topic. You both are so welcoming and great folks to know. I hope anyone who is in your area will stop by and visit!

This post was edited

I just wanted to respond to the article that Deb and Rich posted, These are 2 of the most wonderful people you will ever meet, I have visits with them on a few occasions and it's always been fantastic. They are wonderful host, And I encourage anyone that's going to be in the area to drop by and visit them. You won't? Regret it. They are great people to know.

This post was edited

I would like to visit you. I will get in touch.

This post was edited

Hi Richard and Debbie,
I have wanted to visit your place. I will write to you soon in hopes that you'll be free that weekend. Thanks Pat.

This post was edited

Would love to come visit I sent a message

This post was edited