Jockstraps vs. Thongs

I often see guys say they wear jockstraps and also thongs . Personally I have always loved jockstraps. I wear them, love being around guys wearing them. I absolutely love them. I don't like thongs at all. I wore one a couple of times and didn't like the feeling or the look. I also don't really enjoy seeing other guys wearing thongs. I wonder about others in this group and if you don't, why the difference. I think for me, it's because jocks are so functional and I associate them with a time in my life when I got introduced to them and I associate them with locker room athletes. I grew up with them. Thongs seem more like a fashion and style statement to me. I know they are more like a dance belt than a jock but I was never a dancer. Maybe guys who did not grow up with jocks see no difference between the two? I've always been kinda curious how guys feel about this.

This topic was edited
RE:Jockstraps vs. Thongs

I like both, but prefer a jock for the same reasons you mention. A jockstrap is comfortable all day. I have posted a picture wearing one.

This post was edited
RE:Jockstraps vs. Thongs

I'm a thong and jock guy, a jock always at the gym, thongs when swimming and sometimes around town.

This post was edited