What do you like about jockstraps?

I am walking around right now, about to go out to run errands. I am wearing cargo pants with a jockstrap underneath. I'm not going to the gym, or a hike, just wearing one and aware of it as I move. And it feels so good! Why? I was just going to post this under the "Reasons to wear a jockstrap" topic but I think maybe there's another question. Why do we like them? I know we all do or we wouldn't be in this group, but maybe we have different specific reasons why we like them. I know I like seeing men in them because they're just a beautiful article of clothing for a man. I know they connect me to a time when I came of age as a teen and they made me feel masculine and seeing dozens of other boys my age wearing them I felt the connections with those other young men. But today I'm just aware of how good it feels under my pants. Nobody can see it, it just feels different from underwear and from going commando. I read once where jockstraps have been called the most perfect male clothing because it holds and protects a man's genitals while openly framing and exposing a man's backside. So it is at the same time highly concealing and protective of manhood, while sharing an openness and vulnerability among men. I love that. I think that's why I love jockstraps.

This topic was edited
RE:What do you like about jockstraps?

I wear jocks frequently, especially in the hot summer. They provide support without trapping heat everywhere. It also is hot wearing a jock under business attire and no one knows that I have a jock on. Plus perfect attire for underwear nights at bars

This post was edited

I know what you mean. It's hot to wear a jock under business attire, under a suit or formal clothing. It's something about the way it feels whileno one knows you're wearing one.

This post was edited

As usual, I often use alot of words to express a simple thing. It's the feeling. I like the way they hold my dick and balls while the straps remind me my ass is exposed even under my clothes. It's a pleasurable reminder I'm a man.

This post was edited

Just the feeling of the front cupping my cock and balls. With the straps pulling up on the ass cheeks. Ive always gone a size smaller than I am, just to feel the tension it has.
The fact that nobody knows I have one on is semi erotic.

This post was edited

Just the feeling of the front cupping my cock and balls. With the straps pulling up on the ass cheeks. Ive always gone a size smaller than I am, just to feel the tension it has.The fact that nobody knows I have one on is semi erotic.

You look great in that jockstrap in your picture. I know what you mean about the pouch cupping and holding your cock and balls while the straps pulling against your ass. I agree. I think it is erotic. It's not the color or style of a jock as much as the way you are describing it that makes them erotic.

This post was edited