Simply the best

I found myself for a long time looking for things to do nude; and now I've found what may be just the best thing.

I love a nude hike or a long day swimming nude, I've even driven nude for an interstate trip and mowed the lawn nude...but yesterday was just great.

I spent the whole day nude, doing my every day stuff! So simple but simply the best to be able to do just all the regular things while nude. The house chores and cooking dinner...

This topic was edited
RE:Simply the best

sounds like a perfect day. how is life for a nudist on Christmas Island?

This post was edited

sounds like a perfect day. how is life for a nudist on Christmas Island?

Life's great here in Australia - where everyday is Christmas and you count your blessings you were born here! Actually I don't know why but the system changed this and won't let me change it back!

This post was edited

Good for you. The essence of clothes free living is doing the everyday stuff of life without clothing.

This post was edited

Good for you. The essence of clothes free living is doing the everyday stuff of life without clothing.

I agree completely. I will be off work until September and planning on spending most of that time clothes free!

This post was edited

Good for you. The essence of clothes free living is doing the everyday stuff of life without clothing.I agree completely. I will be off work until September and planning on spending most of that time clothes free!

What kind of work do you do?

This post was edited

What kind of work do you do?

I'm an administrator who replaced my boss while he was on an extended medical leave (10 months) in addition to doing most of my own job. I accepted to do this only if I could get an additional month of vacation at the end of it. He came back to work in April, so I'm cashing in on my additional month off now.

This post was edited

Enjoy
I agree completely. I will be off work until September and planning on spending most of that time clothes free!

This post was edited