Looking for some fun and casual connections. I love to meet new people and enjoy spontaneous adventures. Whether it's a night out or a cozy evening in, I'm all about enjoying the moment. Let&#

my nude pictures is $25
masturbating video is $50
and Im also available for hookup
$100 for 1 hour
$200 for 3 hours
$500 for the whole day
$1000 for night
How long dis you want?
You can contact me on my gmail either my number
vernawhite81@gmail.com

This topic was edited
RE:Looking for some fun and casual connections. I love to meet new people and enjoy spontaneous adventures. Whether it's a night out or a cozy evening in, I'm all about enjoying the moment. Le

How is this allowed

This post was edited
RE:Looking for some fun and casual connections. I love to meet new people and enjoy spontaneous adventures. Whether it's a night out or a cozy evening in, I'm all about enjoying the moment. Le

Yeah. It shouldn't be because he's obviously not a true nudist. Just a perv.

This post was edited

Admin doe not know.

This post was edited

Shows the site owners are confused when a member is selling sex on this site and is a friend with both owners so nothing will get done over this.

This post was edited