RE:Meaningless usernames ASSIGNED BY TN

While there are numerous reports of over zealous moderation in the TN chat forum it seems there is little or no scrutiny regarding new membership.I reported a member whose profile photo was a racist poster which should never have been permitted had it actually been viewed before the profile was displayed to all. Another fake account had a photo of a very well known British businessman. Instead of being removed from the site these accounts still exist with the generic TN image replacing the offensive or stolen images.I look in occasion to see whats happening here, however as far as being a useful website, truenudists is so full of fake accounts it has become largely frustrating to view.

Profile photos never get reviewed/approved unless they are reported, and even then it often takes a direct message to TT2. I have made this complaint before to TT2, that you should only be able to select from your profile gallery pre-approved photos to use as your profile and/or background photo. As most things, it falls on deaf ears. This is how explicit dick pics and wide open vagina pictures end up as profile pictures. THEY JUST DON'T CARE.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited
RE:Meaningless usernames ASSIGNED BY TN

Scary thing is those show up in the public photo feed visible on the net which only serves to invite more of the same.

. This is how explicit dick pics and wide open vagina pictures end up as profile pictures. THEY JUST DON'T CARE.John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited
RE:Meaningless usernames

I am a new user who signed up using Google verification, so I was not prompted to pick my password. After signing up and paying for a lifetime membership, I found it very disappointing that I could not change my username without entering a site password (which I don't have because of Google verification). I am, therefore, stuck with this very impersonal username going forward.

I would consider deleting this account and starting over, this time picking my username and password. However, it also looks like I would lose the lifetime membership I purchased and be unable to carry that forward to my new account without first asking for a full refund. I may end up doing that anyway, as I've been waiting for certification and haven't had my application reviewed yet.

I appreciate all the safety and safeguards this site has put in place for users; it's one of the reasons I was so quick to sign up for a membership. Unfortunately, I can't customize my profile to share more about me with other users.

This post was edited
RE:Meaningless usernames

I appreciate all the safety and safeguards this site has put in place for users; it's one of the reasons I was so quick to sign up for a membership. Unfortunately, I can't customize my profile to share more about me with other users.

You might as well delete your profile and start over with a new profile but this time do not make it PRIVATE. Doing so will make the legit people here (those few who are left) avoid you like the plague.

This post was edited