RE:This is a crazy question

While I am okay with the bare feet, I havent gone without my mustache since 1987

This post was edited

I'm typically barefoot as well but during this time of year, here in our part of the state, flip flops can be a must! I just came inside from an outdoor shower. While the water was running down my body and legs, my feet were bathed in cooler water than the concrete. Once I was done and began to dry off on the dry portion of the concrete, it was time to step back onto the wet portion of the concrete.

I periodically get pedicures with my wife, about every 3 weeks. During that treatment, the lady puts gel on the soles of my feet and scrubs off callus and dead skin. That removes any buffer between the hot pavement and the soles of my feet. Though I won't be wearing flip flops out to the shower, if the need arises to do anything else, mid-day, I'll have to slip some on. Same goes for rocky/pebbly trails. Feet have gotten tender in my age! LOL

This post was edited

Usually totally nude is my preferred state, but recently I wear only earbuds. Audible books is my new passion.

This post was edited