RE:Independence weekend

It does! Plato recommends nude recreation. I too will be nude in august, in our St Martin trip.

Are you staying at a clothing optional venue?

This post was edited

It does! Plato recommends nude recreation. I too will be nude in august, in our St Martin trip.

Are you staying at a clothing optional venue?

This post was edited

Freedom from clothes!

I guess you won't have much dirty laundry to worry about when you go back to NY.

This post was edited

We have a time share week where ill have to wear something ;). And Private apartment/cottage in Orient village which is naturist friendly.

This post was edited

We have a time share week where ill have to wear something ;). And Private apartment/cottage in Orient village which is naturist friendly.

This post was edited

Freedom from clothes!

How much time did you wear anything during the 4 days of celebrating freedom from clothes?

This post was edited

I had to wear some clothes to mow my grass on Friday morning for about 90 minutes. Otherwise I was completely naked from Wednesday after work, till about 20 minutes ago to go back to work.........I drove to work this morning naked, then had a 45 minute morning naked walk in mid 60 degree weather, THEN I put my clothes on, sad face :(

This post was edited

Had a quick shopping trip (about three hours including travel time) to get ready for a big 4th dinner with steak and shrimp kabobs. New shrimp marinade and procedure (leaving the shell on to keep the crustaceans moist) went over great!

The shopping was frakkin' hot and the clothes made it all the worse, but we both went and divided and conquered the list so it wasn't quite as bad since the bs of clothes was shortened together. If only Kroger would open a store inside our resort. A naked shopping dream ~ but then where do I carry my Kroger card?

This post was edited

Had a quick shopping trip (about three hours including travel time) to get ready for a big 4th dinner with steak and shrimp kabobs. New shrimp marinade and procedure (leaving the shell on to keep the crustaceans moist) went over great!The shopping was frakkin' hot and the clothes made it all the worse, but we both went and divided and conquered the list so it wasn't quite as bad since the bs of clothes was shortened together. If only Kroger would open a store inside our resort. A naked shopping dream ~ but then where do I carry my Kroger card?
Did you drive in just shorts and put the rest of your clothes on when you got there?
You would have to get a fanny pack or something to wear around your neck.

This post was edited

You can get small telephone cases that hang on a lanyard. I use one when I roam the beach picking up trash. If the beach is empty, my thong goes in my baseball cap.

This post was edited