RE:Three women over fifty one guy forties

Sorry to hear that she was that upset !
Life is way too short to be mad about that. Glad the ladies didnt mind you being in your Speedos ! At least they were more open minded !

This post was edited

Thanks for the support. Two days ago we went to Englewood beach. I wore regular shorts. I hate them so much. They literally hurt my penis head. It was supposedly a swimsuit but that white liner is brutal. Yesterday we went back to Englewood and I wore my short short square cut thats comfy with tiny rip underneath. I said bye bye to the women and walked off loaded with sunscreen looking for shark teeth. The number of people thinned out enough where I got excited about stripping off the square cut. So I hid the shorts by a bush and walked around in my little bikini for an hour. Mind you there was not a single man in a speedo let alone a really tiny speedo. So at least it felt good to be the most naked man on that beach. But it wasnt a total win. When I got back to the ladies the two friends said they were all waiting for me because they wanted to leave and the wife was and is still pissed at me. She says I am like a fucken kid. And she doesnt say fuck. Damn.

This post was edited

Sorry to hear she gets that upset about being free.
I am lucky that way with my wife, she is a nudist also and we are happier that way

This post was edited

Well Ive been in my regular cut speedo for the last two days. And I twist it by my upper thighs to make it even smaller when Im tanning. So thats a win for me. It became normal swimwear. It was the little one my wife was not ok with. I did get a nice tan line from the little one the day before at the beach. Check out my pics to see it. Thats my first time posting completely nude btw. Enjoy.

This post was edited

So your picture, is it the one where you are in the water?
Also, given time, your wife may become more and more comfortable with your Speedo. Id say once she is, push the boundaries a little more. She will balk for sure, as she did previously, but hold your ground and reassure her you have no ill intent. She should settle down about it after some time.
Ive seen this played out over and over and it all works out. Ive only read about one guy who just gave up and went all the way back to textileville. It was certainly a defeat for him as a man.
I hope it all works out for you and your journey towards more nudism.

This post was edited

Wait I just looked at your pictures !

You should enjoy being in a Speedo ! You look great !
I bet the ladies were happy to see you. She should be proud of you for staying in shape !

This post was edited

Wait I just looked at your pictures !You should enjoy being in a Speedo ! You look great !I bet the ladies were happy to see you. She should be proud of you for staying in shape !

Thanks man! I just posted some new ones of my tan lines. Those are the first completely nude pics Ive posted. Im sure theyll be removed soon. Maybe because I didnt give tn my drivers license? Anyway yeah Im sure those women like it. On the last day yesterday I was twisting my speedo up so to expose more skin. We had the pool completely to ourselves. I finally took the speedo off when I went in to cool off and got hard. lol. Soon after the ladies went up to the room and I skinny dipped for almost an hour. In my world we all would have been skinny dippy from day one. Oh well. At least it was a win as far as skimpy suit in front of her friends. They will tell everybody at the local pub back in Indiana and should make my wife feel good which will in turn lead to her letting me be more exposed. My hopes anyway.

This post was edited

So you were able to be nude with the two friends??!!! Awesome!! Was wife present or did you just chance it? Either way, win win!!! Best wishes moving forward from here!!! Im sure the hard on was not the reason they got out, or was it?! All things k own from your pictures, it would probably scare most women or make them want it so bad they have to leave. lol.

This post was edited

I did pop the suit off for a moment when they were still down there but they were at the other end of the pool at a table. I was in the deep end around a curve. But when they left I had the pool to myself and was nude for a while but with my suit in my hand. Yesterday however I had the pool to myself again and I dared myself to swim the length of the pool abandoning my suit. Which I did and it was so fun. That led to me looking for places to take selfies which I did for the first time ever. My favorite one is on the nearby pier on the inter coastal. I took a picture from both directions to show how exposed I was from the direction behind the camera. I waited until there were no boats but the houses were in full view. Its probably the houses I should have been more afraid of. Im guessing more boaters would welcome the rare occasion.

This post was edited

A pity the rio suit was not accepted, but at least the regular Speedo was!

This post was edited